PDA

View Full Version : Denver

Jayblues
08-20-04, 12:19 AM
Spent the weekend at the race in Denver and was lucky enough to get great access to everything. The Champ Car brass was extremely friendly and i left with a feeling that the series is in great hands and in great shape.

I would post pictures but i have no idea how to attach them, anyone have any ideas?

nrc
08-20-04, 12:26 AM
Welcome to Off Camber. Great to hear that you had such a good time. You can't really upload photos here, you have to upload them to a photo hosting site and then post a link or links here.

Jayblues
08-20-04, 01:21 AM
Ok, here is a link; although there is plenty of posts with pics so im not sure you are telling me the truth!

http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=905158897103

If you enjoy the photos just 5% as much as i enjoyed the weekend then i am happy

Jayblues

PS Junky is telling PT about how Seebass took out Mario in the picture of them together

Robstar
08-20-04, 02:07 AM
He's telling the truth cause he's one of the bosses... :)

Warlock!
08-20-04, 07:17 AM
Ok, here is a link; although there is plenty of posts with pics so im not sure you are telling me the truth!I think nrc meant you can attach them, just not upload them to this site...

Mmmmm... champaigne-soaked nubiles...
http://images.ofoto.com/photos778/1/97/98/10/97/6/697109897103_0_ALB.jpg

When starting a new thread (or replying to an existing thread), look above the box where you type the text. There's a little yellow square with what looks to be two lil' mountains inside of it. Click that icon and another window will pop up asking you to enter the location of the pic you wanna attach. Do that, click "OK", and you'r pic should show up in the text (if the site where the pic is hosted allows linking directly to it's pics).

Spicoli
08-20-04, 08:29 AM
I think nrc meant you can attach them, just not upload them to this site...

Mmmmm... champaigne-soaked nubiles...
http://images.ofoto.com/photos778/1/97/98/10/97/6/697109897103_0_ALB.jpg

When starting a new thread (or replying to an existing thread), look above the box where you type the text. There's a little yellow square with what looks to be two lil' mountains inside of it. Click that icon and another window will pop up asking you to enter the location of the pic you wanna attach. Do that, click "OK", and you'r pic should show up in the text (if the site where the pic is hosted allows linking directly to it's pics).

Them red X's is cool! :gomer:

:runs: ;)

Warlock!
08-20-04, 09:19 AM
...your pic should show up in the text (if the site where the pic is hosted allows linking directly to it's pics).
...and obviously that Ofoto site ain't one of the site that allows direct linking...

:runsafterSpicoli:

Turn7
08-20-04, 09:24 AM
...and obviously that Ofoto site ain't one of the site that allows direct linking...

:runsafterSpicoli:

www.photobucket.com very simple to set up an account and to use. They even provide the ubb code string for you to just cut and paste in a message. The code is located below the thumbnail on the main album.

Try it out, even wheel-nut was capable of utilizing it. :p

Wheel-Nut
08-20-04, 11:37 AM
www.photobucket.com very simple to set up an account and to use. They even provide the ubb code string for you to just cut and paste in a message. The code is located below the thumbnail on the main album.

Try it out, even wheel-nut was capable of utilizing it. :p

Yes, even I can use it!! :gomer: :laugh:

G.
08-20-04, 12:25 PM
Jayblues,

On the Grid and in the Winner's Circle?!? Dood, you need to work on getting some better tickets/credentials! :rolleyes:

:gomer: ;)

Jayblues
08-21-04, 02:11 PM
Jayblues,

On the Grid and in the Winner's Circle?!? Dood, you need to work on getting some better tickets/credentials! :rolleyes:

:gomer: ;)

I was very lucky to have good access, but even that didnt get me a towel to wipe down the coors girls.

:p

KLang
08-21-04, 02:36 PM
I was very lucky to have good access, but even that didnt get me a towel to wipe down the coors girls.

:p

(note to self: Always carry a towel in my scanner bag) :)

RaceGrrl
08-21-04, 02:40 PM
Thanks for the pics! Good stuff. :thumbup:

pchall
08-21-04, 04:05 PM
Ok, here is a link; although there is plenty of posts with pics so im not sure you are telling me the truth!

A site like this depends on photo links to come from other servers to keep the bandwith and associated expenses down.

nissan gtp
08-21-04, 04:07 PM
nice pics, thanks Jayblues :thumbup:

that Coors grrl looks to be a cutie, got any more of her ? :cool: