PDA

View Full Version : An Apology

DjDrOmusic
08-19-04, 10:49 PM
For the past few months, life has been, well $#!++y. Some of you are aware of the difficulties I have endured, and to be honest, I've let things get to me so badly that it started to spill over into my posts. I apologize if I've been a jerk, I hope I didn't get too goofy....well goofy for me that is!

fourrunner
08-19-04, 11:19 PM
Say 3 Our Fathers, and 2 Hail Mary's, and put some money in the poor box!!

You are absolved of your sins ! :thumbup:

Couldn't have been any worse than the crap I post !! ;)

Kiwifan
08-19-04, 11:42 PM
How embarrassing, I never noticed. :o ;) Anyone with music in their handle must be cool, right? :)

Take care buddy,

Rusty.

Michaelhatesfans
08-20-04, 12:15 AM
Say 3 Our Fathers, and 2 Hail Mary's, and put some money in the poor box!!

And four FTG's. :thumbup:

RaceGrrl
08-20-04, 02:15 PM
Hope things are looking up for you, Jerry.

Dave99
08-21-04, 12:39 AM
Feeling down DrDj? Put on some tunes and get your toes-a-tappin'! I know it's not that easy but never underestimate the healing powers of music.

Green Eyed Lady, Radar Love, White Bird, Sweet Jane (live) and Frankenstein cued up here. :)

Clown
08-21-04, 05:41 AM
For the past few months, life has been, well $#!++y. Some of you are aware of the difficulties I have endured, and to be honest, I've let things get to me so badly that it started to spill over into my posts. I apologize if I've been a jerk, I hope I didn't get too goofy....well goofy for me that is!I will never forgive you.

;) :p :D

cart7
08-21-04, 08:04 AM
I haven't noticed your posts being any goofier than usual. :p

Cheer up! Things could be worse than what you're experiencing, just don't ask how. ;)