PDA

View Full Version : A New Senna Emerges.

racer2c
08-18-04, 11:29 AM
The nephew of Ayrton is going to give a go at cars. He looks like a Senna. Now can he drive like one!

Link (http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/formulaone/12529/)

rabbit
08-18-04, 11:47 AM
Talk about some serious pressure coming up bearing that name. You thought Michael and Marco Andretti had/have high expectations when they were starting their careers. Good luck to him. It would be great to see him do well.

cartmanoz
08-18-04, 11:55 AM
I can see the poor lads head caving in from the pressure.

mexican
08-18-04, 12:07 PM
oh... he'll do fine, believe me

the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I'm not saying he is going to match Ayrton's results, but if he is 1/10 the driver his uncle was he's gonna turn a lot of heads.

Sean O'Gorman
08-18-04, 12:10 PM
He'll have a hard time meeting expectations with the Senna last name, but a fairly easy time exceeding expectations with the Bruno first name, so it all pretty much evens out. ;)

RichK
08-18-04, 12:19 PM
At least this time he really is "The next Senna."

I hope he does well.

racer2c
08-18-04, 01:47 PM
I'd love it if he was a natural and deserved to get good rides as there was no bigger fan of Senna than I. Although, the article said he had driven karts up to the age of ten and he's 21 now and this is his first attempt at car racing. A rather late start. His name and money will open doors though.

rabbit
08-18-04, 02:14 PM
I talked to Alex Gurney one time about the pressures of following a legendary father. This was when he was in Atlantics. You could tell the pressure was definitely getting to him.