PDA

View Full Version : Sam I am

Jervis Tetch 1
08-15-04, 11:29 PM
Poor, poor Sam the Sham.

When he joined Pimpske, everyone from Jack-O-Rootie-Tootie to that loudmouthed Bruce Martin predicted he would win the IRL title hands down and break records galore.

Except for the opener, he hasn't shown much sport. I can't wait to see him on the road. I do believe that his performance there will show everyone that he's over rated.

But we knew that all along given his performances with these dumb-downed coffins.

Spicoli
08-16-04, 08:33 AM
I'm still tryin to figger out what Pimpske has up his sleeve. He had all that air about "reunification" and all of a sudden he's very quiet.

Looks like Haas decided to stay in CCWS, all the Yodas in EARL suck.....Cappy Liverspots CAN'T be happy....

Stay tuned. :saywhat:

RTKar
08-16-04, 06:08 PM
I'm still tryin to figger out what Pimpske has up his sleeve. He had all that air about "reunification" and all of a sudden he's very quiet.

Looks like Haas decided to stay in CCWS, all the Yodas in EARL suck.....Cappy Liverspots CAN'T be happy....

Stay tuned. :saywhat:

You think he's possibly getting ready to sell the farm (open wheel wise), lock, stock, and barrel ???? ... like he did his tracks. He's not getting any younger, open wheel racing looks to be in a world of hurt these days and Marlboro will soon be gone...he's won both the 500 and the 497.5 enough times to satisfy his ego...SO why bother with the mess that TG has wrought....and the unification talks...maybe they're to satisfy, in his mind,that a unified open wheel situation is beyond hope.

nrc
08-16-04, 10:52 PM
When does the tobacco money officially dry up? Is next year the last year, or 2006?

Brickman
08-17-04, 12:05 AM
When does the tobacco money officially dry up? Is next year the last year, or 2006?

"Sponsorships

The agreement limits each participating manufacturer to a single brand-name sponsorship in any 12-month period. It prohibits manufacturers from engaging in brand-name sponsorships of concerts, events in which minors are a significant percentage of the intended audience, events in which any paid participants are minors or any athletic event between opposing teams in any football, basketball, baseball, soccer or hockey league.

Philip Morris USA chose as its single 2004 sponsorship an Indy Racing League (IRL) car racing team in conjunction with Team Penske but has announced it will voluntarily discontinue its brand sponsorship of auto racing by December 1, 2006."