PDA

View Full Version : FAF WINS IN THE IRL

Audi_A4
08-15-04, 05:41 PM
in related news TrackForum has a meltdown ......

Sean O'Gorman
08-15-04, 05:53 PM
What, was your cable box broken?

Spicoli
08-15-04, 05:58 PM
Wow. Way to go you worthless Yensucking South og the border poser-gomer.

FAF and the Honda he strapped into.

:flipoff:

fourrunner
08-15-04, 06:01 PM
Traitorous Piece of Human Garbage Wins "Fixed" IRL Race! Has climbed to the Pantheon of this Dungheap Of a Series !

His New Girfriend Wynona Judd who prior to the Race won the KentuckY Naked Greased Pig Wrestling Contest gave him a big Porky Kiss, laced with Bourbon !

Audi_A4
08-15-04, 06:14 PM
What, was your cable box broken?

Almost, I left work early to watch the CHAMPCAR RACE on SPIKE .. however since TSN (Canada) is not broadcasting the race until 11:30 pm tonite, spike was showing CAR & DRIVER TV. They I tried to watch the nextel cup race from watkins glen, but I do not get TNT but even if I did, TSN would proably have blacked that out too ... so I watched some gomers doing circles.

Spicoli
08-15-04, 06:55 PM
Traitorous Piece of Human Garbage Wins "Fixed" IRL Race! Has climbed to the Pantheon of this Dungheap Of a Series !

His New Girfriend Wynona Judd who prior to the Race won the KentuckY Naked Greased Pig Wrestling Contest gave him a big Porky Kiss, laced with Bourbon !

Did you catch the size of her "Bingo Wings" (arm flab) when she "start your crapwagons" thing she was spewing? Flab is a slippery slope in Hollywood. Just ask Kirstie Alley!

I would be scared if I was Dashley. His wife is expected to be attractive, not like Wynona (Pork Loin); I mean their income could be in jeapordy! :eek:

You think old Wankitti would dump her due to excessive poundage?

Ed_Severson
08-15-04, 07:13 PM
Sheesh ... I forgot to tell you guys this ...

I was in beautiful Newport, Kentucky on Friday afternoon spending the day with a few friends. For those of you who don't know anything about Newport (all of you, probably), it's right across the river from Cincinnati, has a nice mall/riverwalk area complete with a pretty decent aquarium, and is about an hour's drive from Sparta, home of Kentucky Speedway.

Now, it just turned out that Friday afternoon was a little cool, so I was wearing my new ChampCar pullover which I had purchased at Road America last weekend. As we were walking around, I noticed the occaisional hillbilly looking sideways at me, but I didn't think anything of it. Suddenly, I look towards the river and saw what all the fuss was about -- the IndyCar Fan Experience. Holy hell! I didn't even know there was a ****box "race" this weekend, let alone that I was within 50 miles of it.

Since you guys have probably never had an IndyCar Fan Experience, allow me to give you a verbal tour ...

As you look toward the river there is a large stage, emblazoned with the words "IndyCar Fan Experience." On stage is a *****ty John Cougar Mellencamp cover band, clearly hard at work rocking themselves and the seven or eight retarded (handicapped?) IndyCar fans that have given themselves up to "The Experience." Next to the stage rests the "racing" car of local hero Dan Wheldon, and his much more famous local hero of a sponsor, Jim Beam. The car, strangely enough, seems lonely. Lonelier still, just a few yards away, are the dynamic driving duo of world-famous @sshole and pimp Chip Ganassi -- Darren Manning and Scott Dixon. Between these two street queens sits an overly optimistic intern from the P.R. department. She looks exhausted and angry from carrying the 500 or so autograph cards, about 497 of which she could have left in the van. A couple hundred yards away, a singular gentleman can be seen constantly rearranging the latest Sarah Fisher garbage at the IndyCar merchandise trailer, which may or may not have been invisible to those with a 10th-grade education or better (except for me, of course ;) ). And, as if this Experience is otherwise insufficient, Jack-a-root is available at the nearby Barnes and Noble, nervously checking his watch as he waits -- wondering if there's anybody out there who gives a **** about him and his book, or is perhaps amazed enough that he managed to write one -- for the dip**** dumb enough to be the first person ever to ask for his autograph.

I tell you, it was a damn shame I had to leave when I did ... I could have stayed there forever.

CART T. Katz
08-15-04, 07:32 PM
in other news, it's going to rain here on wednsday and thursday so the stink of the crapwagons isn't going to permeate the air around here.

thank goodness that track doesn't market to here. it may be "kentucky speedway" but anyone who lives here will tell you, louisville ain't part of kentucky.

although the local 50000 watt blowtorch ran the race today. i'll bet their ratings were around the 9a-11:45a range or lower. and that timeslot on that station hasn't been the same since john ziegler got fired 6 months ago.

if anyone from OWRS is reading this, PLEASE DISPLACE THE CRAPWAGONS FROM MY TRACK AND RUN A REAL OPEN WHEEL RACE HERE.

Rogue Leader
08-15-04, 07:40 PM
RM: "The Muchacho doesn't like ovals, but he loves money.... And he definitely loves money more than he hates ovals!!"

:rofl:

Spicoli
08-15-04, 08:30 PM
Sheesh ... I forgot to tell you guys this ...

I was in beautiful Newport, Kentucky on Friday afternoon spending the day with a few friends. For those of you who don't know anything about Newport (all of you, probably), it's right across the river from Cincinnati, has a nice mall/riverwalk area complete with a pretty decent aquarium, and is about an hour's drive from Sparta, home of Kentucky Speedway.

Now, it just turned out that Friday afternoon was a little cool, so I was wearing my new ChampCar pullover which I had purchased at Road America last weekend. As we were walking around, I noticed the occaisional hillbilly looking sideways at me, but I didn't think anything of it. Suddenly, I look towards the river and saw what all the fuss was about -- the IndyCar Fan Experience. Holy hell! I didn't even know there was a ****box "race" this weekend, let alone that I was within 50 miles of it.

Since you guys have probably never had an IndyCar Fan Experience, allow me to give you a verbal tour ...

As you look toward the river there is a large stage, emblazoned with the words "IndyCar Fan Experience." On stage is a *****ty John Cougar Mellencamp cover band, clearly hard at work rocking themselves and the seven or eight retarded (handicapped?) IndyCar fans that have given themselves up to "The Experience." Next to the stage rests the "racing" car of local hero Dan Wheldon, and his much more famous local hero of a sponsor, Jim Beam. The car, strangely enough, seems lonely. Lonelier still, just a few yards away, are the dynamic driving duo of world-famous @sshole and pimp Chip Ganassi -- Darren Manning and Scott Dixon. Between these two street queens sits an overly optimistic intern from the P.R. department. She looks exhausted and angry from carrying the 500 or so autograph cards, about 497 of which she could have left in the van. A couple hundred yards away, a singular gentleman can be seen constantly rearranging the latest Sarah Fisher garbage at the IndyCar merchandise trailer, which may or may not have been invisible to those with a 10th-grade education or better (except for me, of course ;) ). And, as if this Experience is otherwise insufficient, Jack-a-root is available at the nearby Barnes and Noble, nervously checking his watch as he waits -- wondering if there's anybody out there who gives a **** about him and his book, or is perhaps amazed enough that he managed to write one -- for the dip**** dumb enough to be the first person ever to ask for his autograph.

I tell you, it was a damn shame I had to leave when I did ... I could have stayed there forever.

Nice saga. FYI - they are all like that. LAME.

Rogue Leader
08-15-04, 11:54 PM
Speednews btw kept saying record breaking crowd but they never gave a number... from the top you saw a sea of red hats (kinda like an F1 race LOL) but more likely those people that got free tickets from Marlboro. Of course though if you got a glimpse of the angle from below youd see half the stands were empty!

theunions
08-16-04, 12:49 AM
Speednews btw kept saying record breaking crowd but they never gave a number...

Page said something like 61k during the telecast.

chop456
08-16-04, 01:31 AM
. Lonelier still, just a few yards away, are the dynamic driving duo of world-famous @sshole and pimp Chip Ganassi -- Darren Manning and Scott Dixon. Between these two street queens sits an overly optimistic intern from the P.R. department. She looks exhausted and angry from carrying the 500 or so autograph cards, about 497 of which she could have left in the van.

Nigel: We were told massive radio support.
Artie: We did! We did massive.
Nigel: Vast...they said vast radio support.
Artie: We did massive, we saturated, we over saturated. That's
what it is, It's me, I did it, I ****** up, I ****** up
the timing, that's all, I ****** up the timing, I've got
no timing, I've got no timing, I've got NO timing. You
know what I want you to do? Will you do something for me?
Nigel: What?
Artie: Do me a favor, just kick my ass, okay? Kick this ass for
a man, that's all, kick my ass, enjoy! C'mon, I'm not
asking, I'm telling with this, kick my ass!

:cry:

Steve99
08-16-04, 11:53 AM
I didn't even now there was an earl race this weekend.

Wally
08-16-04, 12:09 PM
RM: "The Muchacho doesn't like ovals, but he loves money.... And he definitely loves money more than he hates ovals!!"

I caught that one too and the grin on RM's face.......quite a shot!! :D

carpfan
08-16-04, 12:33 PM

I caught that one too and the grin on RM's face.......quite a shot!! :D

The funniest part about that is it came from Tom Anderson, FAF's team manager...