PDA

View Full Version : same ol'

Chaos
08-15-04, 11:44 AM
MS wins again. I think I watched maybe 10 laps...kinda makes all the JB stuff moot, especially since I see no reason why Ferrari would slow down next season.

Rogue Leader
08-15-04, 11:48 AM
MS wins again. I think I watched maybe 10 laps...kinda makes all the JB stuff moot, especially since I see no reason why Ferrari would slow down next season.

Hopefully the rest speed up! So far BAR and Renault look like the ones that could do it.

Audi_A4
08-15-04, 11:57 AM

YAWN! :o I am so tired of the lack of competetion for race wins in f-1

cart7
08-15-04, 12:01 PM
The off track stuff is about the only thing that's interesting anymore.

stroker
08-15-04, 12:21 PM
I can't believe I got up early to watch that race... :shakehead

RTKar
08-15-04, 01:52 PM
A Toyota DNF....musta been Shorty's fault.

ilferrari
08-15-04, 03:25 PM
:o

I used to love F1

Hard Driver
08-15-04, 10:42 PM
Got up... Ended up going back to sleep while watching.. Looks like I didn't miss much.

RTKar
08-15-04, 10:59 PM
Ferrari looks as if they certainly would have dominated the season anyway, and afterall, we can't fault them for doing their job. Who we should be spanking are McLaren for their ineptitude and Williams for not providing JPM with a competitive car. He'd keep Schumi honest given the chance. With both of them putting decent cars on the grid, I can't imagine Michael being as dominant as he his. As it was mentioned during the broadcast 20 -30 years from now we'll look back on the Schumi era as being something truly special. I'm REALLY hoping though, that a couple teams up their game for next year. The races are becoming too predictable.

chop456
08-16-04, 12:52 AM
Ferrari looks as if they certainly would have dominated the season anyway, and afterall, we can't fault them for doing their job. Who we should be spanking are McLaren for their ineptitude and Williams for not providing JPM with a competitive car. He'd keep Schumi honest given the chance. With both of them putting decent cars on the grid, I can't imagine Michael being as dominant as he his. As it was mentioned during the broadcast 20 -30 years from now we'll look back on the Schumi era as being something truly special. I'm REALLY hoping though, that a couple teams up their game for next year. The races are becoming too predictable.

:thumbup:

tomahawk
08-16-04, 06:24 AM
Worst race of the year...'nuff said

:tomahawk

jonovision_man
08-16-04, 08:15 AM
Worst race of the year...'nuff said

:tomahawk

Exactly... the last two races (Germany & Silverstone) were really good, and I can't remember an exciting Hungaroring race.

Next round is Spa! :thumbup:

Rogue Leader
08-16-04, 08:17 AM
Yeah actually every year at Hungary is pretty dull.. a lot of people have criticized that track too for being a dull setup too.

Thank god Spa Belgium is back!

FanofMario
08-16-04, 11:16 AM
Hungary has to be the biggest joke on the schedule. Spa can't come soon enough!

4wheeldrifter
08-16-04, 11:31 AM
Hungary has to be the biggest joke on the schedule. Spa can't come soon enough!

Yep. I went into the race knowing what to expect. Watched the first 10 laps then just happened to walk thru the room as MS was crossing the finish line. Didn't bother to watch the champagne nor interviews. Ferrari is doing an awesome job, but the product isn't worth watching. :thumdown:

My favorite track of all time on the bill for next week. Too bad Spa is the sort of track that fits Ferrari to a T. Expect another W for MS and hope it's not a horrible runaway.