PDA

View Full Version : Mario!

nrc
08-14-04, 02:33 PM
Mario second in practice. Isn't this where Mario "wildman" Dominguez made his first appearance last year, bouncing off everyone in the field on his way up through the order?

AJ has been regularly in the top five here until his crash before qualifying. This could be another podium for him.

Fabio again beats his replacement. This could get embarassing for Rocketsports if Smith doesn't get the car under him soon.

TravelGal
08-14-04, 03:03 PM
Fabio again beats his replacement. This could get embarassing for Rocketsports if Smith doesn't get the car under him soon.

That's for sure. But I think they already know it. cf: PG's comments from the fan forum last week that one of next year's goals was to get Memo in a car. One thing about PG, he can tell who can drive. Oh, and on topic, go Mario. Seabass stole that provisional pole from you yesterday!

nrc
08-14-04, 04:08 PM
Mario blows a turbo in the practice session. The stage is set for another wild run through the streets of Denver for Mario.

Don Quixote
08-14-04, 10:39 PM
Mario blows a turbo in the practice session. The stage is set for another wild run through the streets of Denver for Mario.
They were still working on his engine when I left at about 6:00. Does he have to go to the rear of the grid, or did they keep the original engine?

TravelGal
08-15-04, 01:11 AM

The engines are starting to let go now. Why is that? I don't think we lost any last year. Maybe one. Three so far this year, isn't it?