PDA

View Full Version : SpeedTV, I wonder why they even bother....

Fio1
08-14-04, 02:41 AM
SpeedTV decided to interupt their 150 hours of Nascar programing to televise the Grand-Am race from Watkins Glen tonight, a few hours tape delay. With aabout 10 minutes to go, Jan Magnussen was lying in sixth, but on slicks on a drying track, while the top 5 were on rains. Magnussen was about to pass Cort Wagner for 5th, when SpeedTV decides to cut to a commercial. I'm sure, with all your experience in watching SpeedTV you can guess the rest. That's right folks, by the time they got back, Magnussen was in the process of making the pass for the lead! A two hour show, and these complete ignorant idiots, cut away for the best part. Un-f-ing believable! The worst part is that it wasn't even live! Editing, guys? Ever hear of that concept? :shakehead :rolleyes: :thumdown:

Why even bother showing a race like that. Stick to showning 4 fat guys talk about nascab in front of a live audiance of beer-drinking-red-neck wankers! :flame:

cart7
08-14-04, 04:48 AM
The intricacies of the road race are lost on the average Speed viewer nowadays. Often, the spectator area's are out of range of a typical beer cooler or chicken bucket toss. :gomer:

Sean O'Gorman
08-14-04, 03:26 PM
My dad told me that was a pretty wild race. Any idea if they'll be rebroadcasting it?