PDA

View Full Version : I Would Have Told Him...

racer2c
08-11-04, 02:29 PM
...years ago!

Dario said his F1 dreams are behind him and that he didn't want to go to F1 anyway. WHATEVA!

He slams Champ Car in what is now an IRL mantra, "the IRL is the most competitive series I've ever driven in." I think __king Tony throws 10K to whoever gets that in the press, because every one of those traitors steps all over themselves in order to get that jab in. Fred probably holds classes, 'How to slam Champ Car 101".

FDF.

Oh, and I've seen your wife's... ;) :gomer: :)

Link (http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/indycar/12440/)

mexican
08-11-04, 02:45 PM
who is he trying to kid? you can B.S. us, but don't B.S. yourself. like many other Euro feeder series drivers his Mecca was ALWAYS F1.

Yentalk 101, courtesy of Dashley

Brickman
08-11-04, 02:54 PM
Do they get paid per positive comment? Or when he got signed up by Honda is there something in his contract about getting mushy about the series?

RichK
08-11-04, 03:17 PM
“I really think my time for Formula 1 has passed,”

Look for Dario on the cover of the September issue of DUH! Magazine.

Sean O'Gorman
08-11-04, 03:18 PM
“I really think my time for Formula 1 has passed,”

Look for Dario on the cover of the September issue of DUH! Magazine.

September you say? I guess that means their pushing back their feature article on me for another month. :D

G.
08-11-04, 03:23 PM
This is just weird. He tried very hard to get a ride in Cart for this year. No one could afford him.

When he criticizes Champcars, then he will get an F in front of DF. IMO.

Think about it. He is one of the "stars" most likely to come back from the darkside.

He's got what, two wins now on ovals, right?

cartmanoz
08-11-04, 04:15 PM
Dario is obviously still peeved that he didn't get that Jaguar contract. Frankly, I never thought Dario was good enough for anyone - he was just good in a ChampCar.

Anyone who thinks the EARL is competitive needs their head examined.

Actually, change that to anyone remotely connected to that sham of a series.

nz_climber
08-11-04, 08:32 PM
...years ago!

Oh, and I've seen your wife's...

Link (http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/indycar/12440/)

you only linked a silly speed article not his wife's..... :gomer: - there is some pretty dissappointed OC folks out there right now ;)

Methanolandbrats
08-11-04, 08:58 PM
Sez Dario “I really think my time for Formula 1 has passed,” said Franchitti, who scored his first IRL win last month at Milwaukee. “Maybe four or five years ago, but not now. I wouldn’t want to do it anyway" Oh no, sure you would'nt...hell no, not when you're at the pinnacle of motorsport driving for Mikey. Liar.

Spicoli
08-11-04, 09:16 PM
Dashley is a washed up YenSucker. Funny how he and WhinerBoy BOTH came out swining this week.

They must sure miss RA...... :rolleyes:

Fix your scooter yet, Unibrow? :shakehead

lone_groover
08-11-04, 09:25 PM
Diarrhea looks like Bert from Sesame Street, and his hillbilly "B" of a wife got flabby arms.

:thumdown:

KobySon
08-12-04, 10:34 AM
Diarrhea looks like Bert from Sesame Street, and his hillbilly "B" of a wife got flabby arms.

:thumdown:

Yeah dude - I saw her on tv the other day and was stunned! flabby arms is a bad sign. REAL BAD.

4wheeldrifter
08-12-04, 12:38 PM
He slams Champ Car in what is now an IRL mantra, "the IRL is the most competitive series I've ever driven in."

Oh, and I've seen your wife's...

:laugh:

Well, it's not hard for it to be the most competitive when the racewinner is predetermined to be the car with the most "generous" rev-limiter. Put foot to floor, turn left, rinse, repeat. :shakehead

racer2c
08-12-04, 12:49 PM
you only linked a silly speed article not his wife's..... :gomer: - there is some pretty dissappointed OC folks out there right now ;)

:D

I think the ones I saw were fake. I can't believe that a Hollywood starlet would do what I saw her doing! God I love the Internet!