PDA

View Full Version : Blast from the past

KLang
08-10-04, 11:12 AM
It was interesting this past weekend hearing the names Andretti, Rahal, and Unser running in the support series. Marco might indeed be the real deal, he did well in the Barber Dodge races. Graham Rahal looked like he might have a future as well. Unser, well he did finish on the lead lap.

mexican
08-10-04, 11:58 AM
wonderful!!! can't wait 'till they're all in the MIPS in a few years!!! :gomer:

truth is... their dads are doing a great job helping erode some of that possible fan base.

Purple Panic
08-11-04, 04:24 PM
I was happier to see Cam Binder racing in one of the cars, granted an old one that was not at all up to speed. But hey, at least he finished the race. :)

Amanda B.'s Mom
08-14-04, 10:44 AM
Cam has been in a few races lately. I noticed that some of their gear said Lynx on it.

reoracer
08-14-04, 12:50 PM
Cam said he was going to try and do the rest of the season, if the equipment could handle it. I think he said his C2 car was a 1998!

Didn't Marco Andretti seal the Barber Dodge National Championship in that second race at RA? He seems to have acquired some of the talent of his family and the demeanor of his Grandfather :)

Jen

PS Oddly enough, I have been registered here since the day this place opened and today is the first day I have posted...

KLang
08-14-04, 02:35 PM
Didn't Marco Andretti seal the Barber Dodge National Championship in that second race at RA?

Yes, one of the races anyway. The track announcers were saying the same thing about both races.

RHR_Fan
08-14-04, 04:41 PM
PS Oddly enough, I have been registered here since the day this place opened and today is the first day I have posted...

Dork! :p

~Nicole

Amanda B.'s Mom
08-14-04, 08:12 PM
Yes, Marco clinched the championship at RA.

Good to hear that Cam plans on racing more. Just hope he can get that old car up to speed.