08-09-04, 07:25 PM
What took you so long? ;)

nrc
08-09-04, 08:23 PM
OK, I will start with this one after he visited us at the camp. :p

You're kidding. That's too cool.

Lizzerd
08-09-04, 10:03 PM
He rode in in a big black Mercedes with really dark windows. When it stopped, everybody gave it a WTF kind of look. Then the door opened, and Paul stepped out. I've never seen so many saucer sized eyes at one place in my life (except for maybe a Pink Floyd concert). Was way cool. He told us to "keep up the good work", and stuff like that. Paul really appreciates the fans and is unconditionally loyal to the series, and that's a good thing...

Spicoli
08-09-04, 10:11 PM
He asked us what FTG meant.

Got a big thumbs up on that one. Obviously. :D

RTKar
08-09-04, 10:35 PM

Got a big thumbs up on that one. Obviously. :D

I swear if he's the last one standing as an owner with two cars and they race, I'll buy a ticket.

Clown
08-09-04, 10:46 PM
I swear if he's the last one standing as an owner with two cars and they race, I'll buy a ticket.I'll be standing next to you :D

Lizzerd
08-09-04, 11:06 PM

Oh hell, you gotta know he knew what that meant. He just wanted to hear somebody say it!
:thumbup:

nrc
08-09-04, 11:44 PM
I swear if he's the last one standing as an owner with two cars and they race, I'll buy a ticket.

Newman's Own Racing Series? :)

Ya know, I thought David Letterman was the coolest guy on the planet because he loved Champcar and he gave Warren Zevon a whole show all to himself. It makes me sad that he has bought into Rahal's money grubbing BS. I guess Newman gets the prize.

Sean O'Gorman
08-10-04, 12:49 AM
It makes me sad that he has bought into Rahal's money grubbing BS.

To be honest, I think that Letterman's love for Indy was always higher priority than Champ Car so you can excuse him a little bit, but I always wished that the state of the Indy 500 would anger him more than any IRL Indy victory pleased him.

nrc
08-10-04, 02:04 AM
To be honest, I think that Letterman's love for Indy was always higher priority than Champ Car so you can excuse him a little bit, but I always wished that the state of the Indy 500 would anger him more than any IRL Indy victory pleased him.

It was always important to him, but early on he was one of the most vocal about George ruining the track and the race. He said it broke his heart to see stock cars rolling into what at the time was sacred ground for open wheel racing.

Clown
08-10-04, 04:05 AM
......and then he sold out. Really shows his depth of character. He wouldn't float.

Spicoli
08-10-04, 08:34 AM
David Letterman couldn't carry PLN's jock strap.

Rahole couldn't carry Ziggy's jockstrap.

Come to think of it, why would anyone want to carry Ziggy's jockstrap? :saywhat:

Clown
08-10-04, 09:05 AM
His Mom to put it in the wash :p

G.
08-10-04, 10:51 AM
He rode in in a big black Mercedes with really dark windows. When it stopped, everybody gave it a WTF kind of look. Then the door opened, and Paul stepped out. I've never seen so many saucer sized eyes at one place in my life (except for maybe a Pink Floyd concert). Was way cool. He told us to "keep up the good work", and stuff like that. Paul really appreciates the fans and is unconditionally loyal to the series, and that's a good thing...That is too effin cool! :cool: Time to go buy the Road to Perdition DVD.

Lizzerd, I dunno which Pink Floyd concert you've been to, but when I saw them at Soldier Field everybody's eyes seemed to be half closed. Sorta bloodshot too. :laugh: Musta been the lasers...

RTKar, Clown, me too.

Lizzerd
08-10-04, 11:48 AM
Lizzerd, I dunno which Pink Floyd concert you've been to, but when I saw them at Soldier Field everybody's eyes seemed to be half closed. Sorta bloodshot too. :laugh: Musta been the lasers...

(Sorry, off topic)
1977 Animals tour? That's one of 'em that I've seen, anyway.

Cam
08-10-04, 10:45 PM
Here is my Friday Gallery (http://www.pccruisers.com/rasaturday04/) Still have not got 1/2 of Saturdays downloaded and culled the chaff out.

BTW... The pic of ERock is what happens if you piss off Rocket.... Or so we heard! :D

Sean O'Gorman
08-10-04, 10:46 PM
Oh yeah, Cam, nice hat! :thumbup:

Dirty Sanchez
08-11-04, 09:43 AM
Nice ones, Cam! :thumbup:

I'm lagging behind. I'm having a hard time deciding what to use and what to throw away. About 3/4 of the way through Friday and already have 30-40 pictures selected for the gallery. Yikes!

Soon though.

anait
08-11-04, 11:50 AM
:laugh: :thumbup: Who brought along the stand-up Buffy??

KLang
08-11-04, 11:53 AM
:laugh: :thumbup: Who brought along the stand-up Buffy??

That was the corner workers at Canada Corner. :laugh:

Axel
08-11-04, 01:27 PM
BEST bumber sticker ever on a golf cart

Cam
08-15-04, 12:50 PM
OOPs! I forgot to post this one! Warlock!s pridand joy! :D

http://www.pccruisers.com/locks-blanket.jpg