PDA

View Full Version : ALMS @ Road America

Dirty Sanchez
08-09-04, 03:28 PM
2 weeks.

Yes. I am ready to do it again.

Thinking about a Thursday night arrival. Camping in Turn 2.

Who's going?

:thumbup:

Warlock!
08-09-04, 03:36 PM
2 weeks.

Yes. I am ready to do it again.

Thinking about a Thursday night arrival. Camping in Turn 2.

Who's going?

:thumbup:
Move the track to my side of Chicago and I'm all over it. RA dropped into the middle of Gary would effin' ROCK!

Warlock!

Dirty Sanchez
08-09-04, 03:38 PM
Get your butt to Chicago and I will do the rest. As of this moment, I have an open passenger seat.

RTKar
08-09-04, 03:49 PM
Gunna work the season pass once again. Prolly Saturday & Sunday - commute back and forth I imagine...also Irish Fest is going on in Milwaukee at the Summer Fest grounds, it's the largest Irish Festival in the states...watch drunken Irishmen stumble about, checkout the scenery, listen to music & drink...

TankSlapper
08-18-04, 12:55 AM
I should be there but I think Im going to camp across the street. I heard a radio commercial at 4AM on WXRT. They are going to have video screens. Why the heck doesnt champcar do that.

chop456
08-18-04, 01:20 AM
At best, going Saturday and camping. At worst, commuting Saturday and Sunday. The wife's been gone 11 days and will most likely be less than thrilled with me leaving for the weekend the day after she gets home. :D

You remember where the firepit is hidden, right Crapus? :cool:

Amanda B.'s Mom
08-18-04, 07:41 AM
I will be there working, as will Amanda (as it stands now). Wew missed seeing folks from here during the Champ Car race weekend. Maybe things will be different this time.

TRDfan
08-18-04, 07:59 AM
I'll be arriving (with the whole family) late Thursday. Staying at Plymouth Rock. Probably be bouncing back and forth between the track and family stuff.

Weather looks to be possibly wet on Friday, but otherwise, pretty decent.

RTKar
08-18-04, 08:26 AM
Probably be there Saturday and Sunday..commuting back and forth. Possibly bringing my rocket sized 14 year old nephew...problem is, I'll have to feed him... ;)

Dirty Sanchez
08-18-04, 01:05 PM
At best, going Saturday and camping. At worst, commuting Saturday and Sunday. The wife's been gone 11 days and will most likely be less than thrilled with me leaving for the weekend the day after she gets home. :D

You remember where the firepit is hidden, right Crapus? :cool:Firepit. Check.

Get it done Chopper... if you miss Petit, this should be it for you right? Go out with a bang and camp with us. You'll only have 6 months to make up for it. :D

ncmlj
08-18-04, 09:31 PM
I wasn't planning on going but, after seeing all the transporters around town I am getting the urge to go. I went to pick daughter up from the movie this afternoon and I was surprsed to see a ALMS saftey crew truck pulling into the lot.

rocket
08-19-04, 02:04 AM
http://www.weather.com/weather/local/USWI0218?from=search_city

May have to bust out the flannel jammies fri and sat night if your camping like a few of us.

Maybe I should bring the spare bottle of vodka to keep me warm. :D