PDA

View Full Version : Liked the broadcast today

RaceGrrl
08-08-04, 07:22 PM
Nice work, fellas. This race was really fun to watch. It was good to hear Benjamin announcing cars by sponsor first, then driver name and number. There was also some great mid-pack coverage and the "feature" segments fit well into the broadcast too. Not entirely seamless, because there was some missed action, but it's a four mile track and that's to be expected. Still- it was a great improvement over previous race broadcasts.

Sure wish we could have been there.

cart7
08-08-04, 07:42 PM
Good broadcast and pretty good race. Not a lot of fans though it appeared. :shakehead

pfc_m_drake
08-08-04, 07:51 PM
I agree, they did a really good job, and even had time for a quick out-of-car interview after the (long) cool down lap (yeah yeah - timed race, I know).

Good to see improvement over the last race...keep up the good work.

pkvracing12
08-08-04, 09:09 PM
i liked it bronte looked hot

jonovision_man
08-08-04, 09:15 PM
Much improved broadcast, big :thumbup: to Champcars. It just looked better, and most of all the cars finally looked FAST. I found in other broadcasts they just didn't convey that.

nz_climber
08-08-04, 09:38 PM
i liked it bronte looked hot

maybe its just me, but i think she is always hott! :D

CART T. Katz
08-08-04, 11:08 PM
i attemted to tape this race and ran out of room on the tape (:() so i ask the following questions (in order to limit the reasonable crying at one sklenkaweb for the quality of the broadcast):
1. did the audio not match the video?
2. did the visual not match commentary?
3. were there commercials every 3 laps?
4. did they explain why this was a timed race?

losedagrooves
08-09-04, 12:03 AM
How come RB was a foot taller than TK on Saturday's (hdnet) show?
I noticed he was shorter again on Sunday. It's an amazing world.