PDA

View Full Version : General Admission

Rogue Leader
08-07-04, 05:55 PM
SO Im looking into Montreal tickets... I think Im gonna buck up and get the Zanardi Grandstand but, just wondering how are "General Admission" Tickets. I mean am I gonna get stuck standing around a wall all day with 1000 other people on top of me?

I'll probably go grandstand anyway because thats the only way you can get a paddock pass. Any other grandstand reccomendations?

Shippy
08-08-04, 11:15 PM
I got Greg Moore grandstand tickets since its the cheapest way to get paddock passes, but I went general admission the past two years and had a great time. There were alot of people but if you get there early enough you're sure to find a good spot. My favorite spot is on a little part of this hill that gives you a good view of the hairpin.

Rogue Leader
08-09-04, 07:52 AM
I got Greg Moore grandstand tickets since its the cheapest way to get paddock passes, but I went general admission the past two years and had a great time. There were alot of people but if you get there early enough you're sure to find a good spot. My favorite spot is on a little part of this hill that gives you a good view of the hairpin.

I ended up going for Zanardi Grandstand because I wanted to get paddock passes and my dad has a bum ankle so he cant be standing around all day. I figured OIm going that far might as well go all the way!