PDA

View Full Version : The Koolaids been topped up again.

Kiwifan
08-05-04, 08:43 PM
Jeez, am I getting sick of this! Every freakin' radio, TV and newspaper has a segment on the IRL going Road Racing. They are quoting Scott left right and centre getting his thoughts. Son, you were in a Series that turned right with a decent car under you. :shakehead

You may be handing out free Koolaid but this Kiwifan ain't touching it, ever!! I'd rather give it all away and send back your Team Gear and signed photos mate if this is how it's gonna be until next year. Take a deep breath and say "Portland" and then tell me if you don't feel guilty about your mob. :mad:

Rant over.

Rusty.

nz_climber
08-05-04, 09:38 PM
Jeez, am I getting sick of this! Every freakin' radio, TV and newspaper has a segment on the IRL going Road Racing. They are quoting Scott left right and centre getting his thoughts. Son, you were in a Series that turned right with a decent car under you. :shakehead

You may be handing out free Koolaid but this Kiwifan ain't touching it, ever!! I'd rather give it all away and send back your Team Gear and signed photos mate if this is how it's gonna be until next year. Take a deep breath and say "Portland" and then tell me if you don't feel guilty about your mob. :mad:

Rant over.

Rusty.

well said rusty :thumbup: I agree 100%

Lizzerd
08-05-04, 09:52 PM
Still looking for that F1 seat, Scott? Maybe two road races next year will give Sir Frank a good reason to give you a second look.

But for now, enjoy the Kool-Aid. I hope you choke on it. :shakehead

Madmaxfan2
08-05-04, 10:04 PM
I am glad I don't live in New Zealand. That kind of press frenzy would make me barf.

oddlycalm
08-06-04, 04:33 PM
The Koolaids been topped up again

:laugh: :D :rofl:

Best thread title in a long, long time. :thumbup:

oc