PDA

View Full Version : CBus Mexico City gathering????

DjDrOmusic
08-04-04, 10:29 PM
Between blown up tires, burned out fuel pumps, crashed computers, and electrical system failures, I found the time to speak with the powers to be at the Winking Lizzerd Tavern in Worthington. They are willing to give us the exclusive use of their party room(the old dance club at Dick Clark's) for the Mexico City race, as long as we can provide a good crowd, read that as people spending money! I was told by the manager that they have both HDNet and Spike available. If you're interested, let me know and I'll secure the room. Oh yes they have all the essentials, beer, food, alcohol, loose women, looser men, beer, alcohol and hotels within crawling distance. :)

DjDrOmusic
08-09-04, 10:28 PM
I guess not, oh well, if anyone wants to, PM me and I'll get busy on it again.

Lizzerd
08-09-04, 11:01 PM
Oops, missed this thread. Was away for the weekend, you know. Definate maybe here.

RaceGrrl
08-09-04, 11:06 PM
I missed this thread too. nrc and I will be at a Bengals game on that day so we can't make it this time. Sorry, Doc.

rocket
08-10-04, 05:02 AM
Unfortunately I'll have to pass on it. 2 weeks of vacation coming up, and I'm heading out west for the Vegas race, so that pretty much takes care of trips for me this year.

DjDrOmusic
08-11-04, 12:16 AM
It's no big deal really, after the fallout from CW, when I found out that I wasn't really thought of as a "true" fan, I considered just stopping trying to do these, but out of love for the series and the respect I have for everyone I've met, I figured I'd give it a go. I think I'll just try to do a season opener next year if I'm in the area, or wherever I may be. If most of you are having the kind of summer I'm having, I can understand....believe me! ;) :thumbup: