PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Night at RA ??

TRDfan
08-03-04, 10:43 PM
Since I'm doing the Sunday only thing this weekend, I was thinking of staying over Sunday night.

I've heard that Sunday night at Siebkins can be quite a good time.

Any OC'ers staying that long ?

Lizzerd
08-03-04, 11:31 PM
Nope. Getting outta town. But, I've been to a Sunday night party at Siebkens. Yes, it does rock!

Cam
08-03-04, 11:40 PM
This week has turned out to be hell week for me.... And the feces hits the oscillator in the morning.... Taking on a new ISP which completetely changes everrything on the Network....

Talk about lousy timing. Normally I could hang in... But because of this I need to be back in the office Monday.... It's scarry enough being out Friday! :eek:

Steve99
08-04-04, 06:07 PM
I'll be around Sunday night, I'm not driving back until Monday. I don't know anything about Siebkins though.

Lizzerd
08-04-04, 06:18 PM
Elkhart Lake is a really small resort town. I can get myself to Siebkens, but don't know any street names, so bear with me here. But, from the track, take the highway, whatever it is, that is along the pit straight side of the track towards town, two or three miles. Take a left at a light (one of very few), go into the town, find the center of it, and turn left. Look for a huge party. You should find it no problem.

KLang
08-04-04, 08:18 PM
We always stay through until Monday morning but haven't ventured into Elkhart on Sunday night before. Might have to give it a try.

RTKar
08-04-04, 10:11 PM
Hmmm...maybe.

SteveH
08-04-04, 10:15 PM
Seibkens, Sat. night for dinner and drinks. Me and Michael Delaney. :)

race chica
08-05-04, 01:02 AM
Elkhart Lake is a really small resort town. I can get myself to Siebkens, but don't know any street names, so bear with me here. But, from the track, take the highway, whatever it is, that is along the pit straight side of the track towards town, two or three miles. Take a left at a light (one of very few), go into the town, find the center of it, and turn left. Look for a huge party. You should find it no problem.

just adding on to what Lizzerd said i think there are signs showing the way to Siebkens.