PDA

View Full Version : Country music fans and hot chicks

JohnHKart
08-02-04, 06:30 PM
Holy cow man!!!!!!!!! I was playing in the lounge (actually it's got a huge stage and it's more like being a rock star) in Pechanga this past weekend. Yesterday I went to the Pechanga box office to see if I could get a Boston ticket. But I had to sit down in front of the theatre entrance while I confirmed my renewed credit card. There was a Chris Ledoux concert letting out....AND THE WOMEN COMING OUT OF THERE WERE INCREDIBLE!!!! Some of these hotties drifted over to the lounge I was playing....I think maybe I'm playing the wrong kind of music. In fact now that I think of it, I got more action in four months of being in a country band 8 years ago then in other rock bands. :) Anyway, these were nascar fans, or rednecks but not the types you see on tv that haven't been to a gym and just hang out at Mcdonald's.

John

Winston Wolfe
08-02-04, 08:11 PM
Yeah.... and ya gotta hate the "hip hugger" Wrangler style jeans that they wear, which (most time at least) shows off their flat belly....

Yeah, that country music sure does stink !

indyfan31
08-02-04, 08:14 PM
Being a drummer in rock bands for the last 20 years has taught me one thing, pound-for-pound country bands have the best musicians in the country .... and country music videos have the best looking women on TV.

lone_groover
08-02-04, 08:31 PM
I like country music for the stories.

:cry:

RichK
08-02-04, 08:31 PM
My wife drags me to Tim McGraw concerts....let's just say that I'm not watching the show on stage..... :laugh: :eek: :laugh:

4wheeldrifter
08-03-04, 07:06 AM
^^^ My wife likes that kind of music but I've never been to a country music concert with her. Hmmmmmmm, maybe time to call TicketB@stard. :p

cart7
08-03-04, 07:50 AM
During my younger runnin days, I always found the C & W women were far more into having all types of fun ;) than the R & R girls. Much more open-minded as well.