PDA

View Full Version : so wtf?

Railbird
07-30-04, 10:16 PM
I called the revered Spicoli a "moron" for wishing that folks would crash, a contraversial stance I know, and I get deleted.

Hell, I spent a good part of last Sunday making fun of him and he didn't seem to mind.

Then of course WB's message box is full so I have to come here to bitch.. :shakehead

How about someone just PMing me a list of the untouchables so I don't offend them?

Spicoli
07-30-04, 11:57 PM
Yeah. He can call me a moron all he wants. I could GAF.

Now if Ziggy calls me a moron - its ON! ;)

Cam
07-31-04, 12:13 AM
Now if Ziggy calls me a moron - its ON! ;)

/Moroni..... It's fargin war! :p

fourrunner
07-31-04, 12:13 AM
I'm feeling the Luv !!!

Spicoli
07-31-04, 12:26 AM
The love starts Thursday night at RA.

Bring your helmets and pads ladies.

Lizzerd
07-31-04, 01:13 AM
You are all morons. So am I for that matter. I don't GAF either.

Party on at RA, dudes, I mean, morons. I'm getting pumped!

Brickman
07-31-04, 01:47 PM
I called the revered Spicoli a "moron" for wishing that folks would crash, a contraversial stance I know, and I get deleted.

Hell, I spent a good part of last Sunday making fun of him and he didn't seem to mind.

Then of course WB's message box is full so I have to come here to bitch.. :shakehead

How about someone just PMing me a list of the untouchables so I don't offend them?

Well... maybe when you called Spicoli a moron for saying something really stupid it was an attack! But just poking fun at him for being kinda 'Wilke like' it is percieved as just funnin around.

rabbit
07-31-04, 02:47 PM
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/graphics/moran.jpg

Warlock!
08-05-04, 07:11 AM
Here's a start. Don't be touchin' me.

Unless ya give me a bit o' wine first...

:kiss:

Warlock!

Wingnut
08-17-04, 04:09 PM

Warlock!

Warlock, I never knew you were so cheap! :shock:

JT265
08-17-04, 09:07 PM
Well... maybe when you called Spicoli a moron for saying something really stupid it was an attack! But just poking fun at him for being kinda 'Wilke like' it is percieved as just funnin around.

I believe you've nailed it there Silva.

:D

anait
08-18-04, 09:33 AM

Warlock!

Warlock, I never knew you were so cheap! :shock:

Maybe 'lock likes the pricey stuff!! :p

Dirty Sanchez
08-18-04, 01:41 PM
FYI: Apparently "popped my cherry" is off limits. :rolleyes:

JoeBob
08-18-04, 01:55 PM

I don't want to speak for the moderators, but you have to keep in mind that this site is not read exclusively by adults. How would you feel if your 14 year old asked you to explain what that meant after reading it on an Internet forum?

Dirty Sanchez
08-18-04, 01:59 PM
you've got to be kidding :thumdown:

rabbit
08-18-04, 02:17 PM
I don't want to speak for the moderators, but you have to keep in mind that this site is not read exclusively by adults. How would you feel if your 14 year old asked you to explain what that meant after reading it on an Internet forum?
Bingo. :thumbup:

Sean O'Gorman
08-18-04, 02:20 PM
Not that I'm taking any particular side, but did anyone else notice the irony that we're discussing family-appropriate thread titles in a thread titled "so wtf?" :saywhat:

Dirty Sanchez
08-18-04, 02:22 PM
No sh!!t. Who put Beesh in charge? Inconsistencies all over the place.

Another shark jumpin' website :thumdown:

Wheel-Nut
08-18-04, 02:41 PM
No sh!!t. Who put Beesh in charge? Inconsistencies all over the place.

Another shark jumpin' website :thumdown:

They edited your thread title.

How upset do you get when something REALLY bad happens to you? :shakehead

Dirty Sanchez
08-18-04, 02:45 PM
:rolleyes:

Lameocity meter is pegged.

Wheel-Nut
08-18-04, 02:55 PM
^ That's what I'm saying!

Dirty Sanchez
08-18-04, 03:04 PM
What is your point?

Is this the feedback forum or the post without a point forum? I left my feedback... where's yours? If you want to give me some personal feedback there are more direct ways of doing it. Bring it, sally. :)

Wheel-Nut
08-18-04, 03:39 PM
Point is why p ss and moan about the mods editing your thread title. Does the editing make your thread less interesting?

JoeBob
08-18-04, 03:43 PM
Anybody know where PT bought the mask he wore to keep from catching whineritis? I think its been making its way through the paddock again. :D

Dirty Sanchez
08-18-04, 03:47 PM
Its a feedback forum... what don't you understand about that concept?

Wheel-Nut
08-18-04, 04:00 PM
Feedback forum, yes I understand. Try giving some instead of whining about what's not allowed.

Dirty Sanchez
08-18-04, 04:08 PM
It is your right to be content with mediocrity. I do not subscribe to that...

I do not agree with being censored in this instance. It is a commonly used expression... and it was not used in any kind of sexual context whatsoever. There are literally hundreds of sexually suggestive remarks that are unedited everyday on this site. That is inconsistent.

frikin' stands for what? mapguy?

Thanks for helping me make my point. :gomer:

mapguy
08-18-04, 04:10 PM
frikin' stands for what? mapguy?

Thanks for helping me make my point. :gomer:

Dunno, just trying to lighten the atmosphere... Which I am sure won't help when you find out that Jacques might be back at BAR....

:eek:

nrc
08-18-04, 04:21 PM

These are the rules that WB laid down when started this site:

http://www.offcaber.net/forums/faq.php?faq=ocrules_faq_item#faq_ocposting_faq_ite m

Rule number one: "You may not post any message that is harassing, threatening, defamatory, hateful, sexually-oriented, obscene, or vulgar." Your thread title was at least sexually oriented and I think most people would agree it was vulgar.

Concepts like "vulgar" or "obscene" are grey areas. We will do our best to be consistant about how we handle grey areas but we can't be everywhere, see everything or sometimes even remember what we had for breakfast. If you want to avoid moderation just stay out of the grey area completely.