PDA

View Full Version : Bugger...

Robstar
07-29-04, 07:43 PM
Just ordered some stuff from Speegear.com - I may have entered shipping address wrongly... The toll free number doesn't work outside the US - does anyone know their actual number ?

Cheers :)

cartgal
07-29-04, 08:05 PM
I have a customer service number -- 1-877-666-9926

fax # 1-914-381-4342

and from a yahoo/yellow pages search -- 1-914-381-3274

They're in New York, so on Eastern Daylight Time.... in case this matters to you in the slightest. :D

oh, and I'm glad to know there's another person who hits the send button first and THEN proofreads....

Robstar
07-29-04, 08:08 PM
oh, and I'm glad to know there's another person who hits the send button first and THEN proofreads.... :o

Thanks heaps !

Sortid :thumbup:

cartgal
07-29-04, 08:14 PM
glad to help -- and actually glad to know that, for once in my life, my sloppy tendancies have come in handy. Hadn't thrown out the Speedgear catalog, merely thrown it on the floor so that it could then be thrown on the recycling pile later. Of course I did have to figure out which stack o'crap I'd tossed it into, but, hey, I like a scavenger hunt every now and then.

Robstar
07-29-04, 09:10 PM
but, hey, I like a scavenger hunt every now and then.

Happens to the best of us... ;)

Tis a little harder to get ChampCar merchandise over here - Speedgear look after me very well... This one was for a work colleague who's about to have a lil' bubba, so I had to double check the address & 'delivery' DATES ! :)

cartgal
07-29-04, 10:25 PM
you are a good friend. and that will be one nicely decked-out bambino. I haven't ordered anything from Speedgear lately -- no PKV stuff yet. :cool: Which is just as well -- I have no extra spending money yet, either.

Robstar
07-30-04, 12:08 AM
you are a good friend. and that will be one nicely decked-out bambino. I haven't ordered anything from Speedgear lately -- no PKV stuff yet. :cool: Which is just as well -- I have no extra spending money yet, either.

Funny you should mention PKV - I got an email from 'em last night (today for you) & they've got my Jeemy hat en route... :cool:

Kiwifan
07-30-04, 01:22 AM
I know Toyota is a dirty word round here Robstar but we have to get that Toyota Bugger ad to our North American friends. I'm sure it will explain a lot about us. ;)

Rusty.

Robstar
07-30-04, 02:42 AM
Good call... :thumbup:

cartgal
07-30-04, 11:21 AM
Hmmmm. a Jeemy hat -- now I'd ante up for that. Tell me, where'd you see that? Or do you have an "in" with PKV? ;) ... I mean, my birthday's coming up, and it'd make a terrific gift, and I can always use a nice hat for poolside and beachside (vacation just after birthday)... And that way I don't have to spend any $$$.

Robstar
08-02-04, 05:15 AM
Ok, slight exaggeration... :o

This is the reply I got...

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your note and the kind words. PKV Racing merchandise will be
available on the site in just a few short weeks.

Regards,

Kelby

4001 Methanol Lane
Indianapolis, IN 46268
(317) 291-1500
(317) 291-1555 fax
(317) 557-6801 cell
kkrauss@pkvracing.com

BTW, How cool would it be to live on Methanol Lane ? :cool: :laugh: