PDA

View Full Version : Scanner Frequencies?

KLang
07-29-04, 07:35 PM
Checking over my race bag and charging batteries for Road America. Time to locate the scanner frequencies. I know about http://www.racebyrace.com/drivers/ccwsdrivers2004.phtml . Any other suggestions?

pfc_m_drake
07-29-04, 08:51 PM
The Paddock:

http://motorsports.thepaddock.com/freqs.html

sundaydriver2
07-29-04, 10:15 PM
Got to Vancouver last weekend and realized I had not programmed the new freqs. When I checked yesterday to update my scanner, I realized that for Car 33, which I thought was Tag, was actually PT. :gomer:

Everything will be all set for RA. :thumbup:

Lizzerd
07-30-04, 01:14 AM
Why the hell can't these mofos put up a printer friendly version too? Maybe I'm just not any more clever enough than to copy and paste in to Notepad and edit the crap out of it so it's something I can read.

manic mechanic
07-30-04, 01:56 AM
Lizz:

I have found that a simple "copy and paste" or "print selection" command from the paddock (not a link, folks) works very well...Perhaps you have over-configured your software... :rofl: :rofl:

I contacted those guys a week before LBGP about the lack of RuSport freqs, and they had them up shortly thereafter.

Happy scanning!

manic

Andrew Longman
07-30-04, 05:50 PM
I usually buy a sheet at the track just to be sure there are no changes for the raceweekend (e.g., no conflicts with the local plumbing supply company as was the case I believe for the Ganassi team at Naz a few years back), but there was no REI or other radio trailor at Cleveland.

I don't know what to expect at RA, but just a word of caution if you plan to pick them up at the track

KLang
07-30-04, 07:43 PM
FWIW racebyrace and thepaddock are pretty close but racebyrace was last updated on July 28 and has all the current drivers names and numbers. thepaddock shows last updated on May 10.

Plus racebyrace has the file to download into the Uniden SC200. :thumbup:

Ratattack
07-31-04, 11:17 PM