PDA

View Full Version : Mid Ohio withdrawal

dem 61
07-28-04, 10:03 PM
Hey all, I just back into the forums. I am not a major fan like all of you but, I just got back from the Superbike races at Mid Ohio. It is coming up on the date when open wheel racing is supposed to be at Mid Ohio. Some of you know me and I just wanted to say hi. I am Dave from the Mansfield News Journal. We had a great time at the bike races. But are really going to miss all of you who used to stop by our booth at the races. I'm not sure what we are going to do during that week.

Anyway I just wanted to say hello.

Ziggy
07-28-04, 10:51 PM
Hey, thanks for the hospitality the past four years or so. I have stopped by for a chat and a bottle of water a time or two.... I went to Mid Ohio for the past 13 years straight.... so yeah, it's kind of weird not to go this summer.

just keep telling yourself, the split was for the fans (but have a pitcher of Kool Aid in front of you) works for Bobby and Michael (******s)

Lizzerd
07-28-04, 10:52 PM
Hey all, I just back into the forums. I am not a major fan like all of you but, I just got back from the Superbike races at Mid Ohio. It is coming up on the date when open wheel racing is supposed to be at Mid Ohio. Some of you know me and I just wanted to say hi. I am Dave from the Mansfield News Journal. We had a great time at the bike races. But are really going to miss all of you who used to stop by our booth at the races. I'm not sure what we are going to do during that week.

Anyway I just wanted to say hello.

Welcome! I'll miss M-O too.

Are you the guy that gave me a ride in a golf cart a couple years ago when my knee was boogered?

dem 61
07-28-04, 11:15 PM
probably, we were just trying to have fun and we did. Good to hear from you Lizzerd

pchall
07-28-04, 11:32 PM
probably, we were just trying to have and we did.

I'll miss meeting my friends and acquaintances in the shade of your tents and leaving messages on your dry erase board.

"No Murph" :)

dem 61
07-29-04, 12:30 AM
Yeah the message board was cool and you people were great. I don't think I have ever met nicer nor more passionate people.

Oh yeah you all were fun too.

Going to miss it.

Sean O'Gorman
07-29-04, 12:50 AM
I was just thinking about this today. I'm missing the Mid-Ohio Champ Car race already. August wont be the same without it. :(