PDA

View Full Version : Master Baker

skaven
07-25-04, 05:50 PM
TK calls PT the Master Baker after his doughnuts ! ! ! :laugh:

Rogue Leader
07-25-04, 05:53 PM
TK had another good one my mom noticed about the Push to pass button... "it could also be used as the FU button..... um meaning.... follow us"

right sure. :laugh:

TravelGal
07-25-04, 07:07 PM
TK had another good one my mom noticed about the Push to pass button... "it could also be used as the FU button..... um meaning.... follow us"

I nearly fell off my couch laughing at that one. Was laughing so loud, I never heard the "explanation." Just like TK of last year. Guess he's finally starting to feel more comfortable with Benjamin. :rofl:

Lizzerd
07-25-04, 07:55 PM
I watched the race at a bar with the usual suspects, and there was another TV nearby with the earl race on. When Dashly won, he tried a donut and killed the engine half way around the first one. Barely got off any tire smoke.

Then, we get to see PT do some REAL donuts! Too cool.

FRANKY
07-25-04, 08:36 PM

:thumbup:

Best line of the year.

TedN
07-26-04, 08:52 AM
http://www.motorsport.com/photos/champcar/2004/van/champcar-2004-van-kd-0720.jpg

:thumbup:

nrc
07-26-04, 08:59 AM
Another funny thing was that in one shot you could see that someone in that stand had a "Do donuts here" sign. :)

Chief
07-26-04, 12:12 PM
What an awesome photograph!

RobGuru
07-26-04, 01:45 PM
I watched the race at a bar with the usual suspects, and there was another TV nearby with the earl race on. When Dashly won, he tried a donut and killed the engine half way around the first one. Barely got off any tire smoke.

Then, we get to see PT do some REAL donuts! Too cool.

Dashly's can't even be considered a donut. He only made it half way around. Maybe Sammich ate the other half.

Now, Tracy's... must agree... perfect donuts. From the in car camera, you could see that the left front tire was not even moving... just pivoting in one spot. The rear tires hit the same mark every time around.

Zanardi would be proud!

mexican
07-26-04, 03:02 PM
Zanardi would be proud!

the first thing that came to mind when I saw them, a masterful performance

nz_climber
07-26-04, 04:28 PM
nice pic.

how long have the indeck cars had silver rims? they look heap better than the gold ones..imho

Andrew Longman
07-26-04, 05:12 PM
nice pic.

how long have the indeck cars had silver rims? they look heap better than the gold ones..imho

At Cleveland, I noticed they were using both gold and silver, though I think only silver for the race, but I'm not sure.

Gold was cool, but silver goes better with this livery IMO

goldpanracing
07-27-04, 06:52 PM
PT did not get as much smoke this year as he did in 2000 at the same spot

Steve99
07-27-04, 07:19 PM
All I heard was the FU part, I may have been laughing over the explanation.

I think the silver wheels are new this year.