PDA

View Full Version : Memo lays the smack down on Tagzszszsz

Sean O'Gorman
07-24-04, 11:29 PM
...and Bruno. ;)

Just wanted to be the first one to say it, and I hope I can say it again tomorrow afternoon. :D

Amanda B.'s Mom
07-24-04, 11:58 PM
Yes, memo did great this afternoon. In two cases. Qualified 5th, for OWS and won the hard Charger Award in Speed World Challenge Race.

Tomorrow shoukld be very intersting.

Sean O'Gorman
07-25-04, 12:20 AM
Yes, memo did great this afternoon. In two cases. Qualified 5th, for OWS and won the hard Charger Award in Speed World Challenge Race.

Tomorrow shoukld be very intersting.

Yeah, I heard he did pretty good in the World Challenge race. Don't want to ruin the ending though since I'm assuming it hasn't been aired yet.

Its so exciting to me to have Memo back in the series. I don't have too many favorite drivers in racing, except for Memo, so I've been following the actual Champ Car races/qualifying/practice sessions much closer now that hes back. Its going to kill me knowing I'm going to have to wait until after I get home from the Superbikes before I can watch the tape of the race to see how he did. :cool:

Amanda B.'s Mom
07-25-04, 12:47 AM
Sean,

The onny way I find out about either race is to look at the OWRS website or here, after the race is finished. Memo is one of the drivers I have followed since their Atlantic days. He is also one of the drivers I know. Really hoping that he is at RA, so i can talk with him.

But, today, I know he did good!

theunions
07-25-04, 02:00 AM
Need I remind you both what happened the last time he qualified 5th in one of these cars? :D

That was a tape delay race too, as I recall. Never have I been so excited to stare at the screen for live timing and scoring...

So...should I start subscribing to Race Director? :)

Spicoli
07-25-04, 09:51 AM
Need I remind you both what happened the last time he qualified 5th in one of these cars? :D

That was a tape delay race too, as I recall. Never have I been so excited to stare at the screen for live timing and scoring...

So...should I start subscribing to Race Director? :)

What's the over under? ;)

And you don;t have HDNet?! I'm shocked!

Amanda B.'s Mom
07-25-04, 10:13 AM
Yes, I remember. :D

Badger
07-25-04, 11:24 AM
Good job by Memo, time to back it up with a good race performance. As for Tags, its a good thing the Canadian had Canadian Tobacco sponsoring him all these years, cause based on his talent and results, he would be on the sidelines.

Amanda B.'s Mom
07-25-04, 12:05 PM
Good job by Memo, time to back it up with a good race performance. As for Tags, its a good thing the Canadian had Canadian Tobacco sponsoring him all these years, cause based on his talent and results, he would be on the sidelines.

I will always wonder how David R. or Lee B. would have done if they would have been chosen over Tag. But, thanks to politics, we will never know.

It definately will send a message if Memo consistently does better than Tag. Hope he can drive for Rocketsports long enough to establish a pattern.

theunions
07-25-04, 12:50 PM
And you don;t have HDNet?! I'm shocked!

The ONLY place on the entire freaking island I can watch any HDTV is in the Circuit City showroom. :cry:

Spicoli
07-25-04, 01:21 PM
The ONLY place on the entire freaking island I can watch any HDTV is in the Circuit City showroom. :cry:

Grab a twelver, find a chair, and hold court. :p

Tell them you own one of the teams or something. You'll figure it out! :thumbup: