PDA

View Full Version : Return of IceKub

IceKub
02-12-03, 04:12 PM
Hello everyone! you new I couldn't stay away forever, especially with the start of a new season upon us. I will be at the woo doggie's with as much woo or doggie as the next guy. I love the forum here. I see alot of familiar faces from 7G. Just wanted to let everyone know I am alive and will be at Woo's for the kick-off race at St. Pete's.

KUB

Napoleon
02-12-03, 04:17 PM
Good to see you here Kub - See ya in a week and a half at woo doggies

chop456
02-12-03, 04:49 PM
Right arm!

I hear they have beer there. Maybe I'll buy you one before Warlock drinks it all.

Warlock!
02-12-03, 05:27 PM
'Bout time ya get yer *** over here... make sure you drag all the rest of your barley-swillin' buddies with ya to Woo's (that kinda makes it sound like a Japanese massage parlor). A lot of us are gonna be in town Saturday eve already... might we even wanna look into karts? Of course there's the Arena area microbrews... and the Gentlemen's clubs...

I got a feeling this weekend is gonna kick me in the nutz!

Winter Warlock!

rocket
02-12-03, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Warlock!
'Bout time ya get yer *** over here... make sure you drag all the rest of your barley-swillin' buddies with ya to Woo's (that kinda makes it sound like a Japanese massage parlor). A lot of us are gonna be in town Saturday eve already... might we even wanna look into karts? Of course there's the Arena area microbrews... and the Gentlemen's clubs...

Winter Warlock!

MMMMMMM Gentelman's Clubs, I'll make sure to bring a couple stacks o singles:D

JT265
02-12-03, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Warlock!

Winter Warlock!

'Lock, if it wasn't so damn warm in St. Pete, and the race wasn't closeby, I'd almost join ya. Madame Woo's? I'm in. ;)

And karts? How much fun would it be to watch your entry into the tire wall whilst sitting on your exhaust pipe, waiting for the proper moment to pounce?:D

BTW-Have fun all!

Lizzerd
02-12-03, 11:26 PM
I'll be there Saturday night too, and so will RaceChic, so I don't know about the club thing for me. We're staying at the Day's Inn Suites. Warlock and chop have my cellular number, so let me know what's happening, okay?

Karts would be cool, or we could show our appreciation and spend a lot of money at Woo Doggies, too.

RaceChic
02-14-03, 11:04 AM
Gentleman's club? Oh Oh......
Let me know if that's the plan...........
I was coming down Saturday.

P.S. Does anyone think I will have trouble crossing the border from Canada?:( :confused:

DjDrOmusic
02-14-03, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by RaceChic
Gentleman's club? Oh Oh......
Let me know if that's the plan...........
I was coming down Saturday.

P.S. Does anyone think I will have trouble crossing the border from Canada?:( :confused:

My wife was talking with her friend that lives in Welland, Ont. and she had no problems crossing at the Peace Bridge in Buffalo, although she did say the security was a little bit tighter. If the guys run off to a Gentlemen's Club, you won't have anything to fear as my wife and I will be holding down the fort at Woo Doggies the night before, meeting and greeting anyone who comes in. Remember Woo Doggies is offering a 10% discount the night before and waving the cover for anyone who's coming in for the Sunday get together. :)

devilmaster
02-14-03, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by RaceChic

RC - check out these sites before ya leave.

http://nemo.customs.gov/process/bordertimes/bordertimes.asp - for US customs times

http://www.ccra-adrc.gc.ca/customs/general/times/menu-e.html - for Canadian custom times coming back

There have been reports of long waits while going into the states. From a regular border crosser, the best tips I can give are, have your ID ready, I usually use Birth Certificate with Driver's license as ID. Odds are they will take it and run the name.

Be honest. When i've gone to columbus in the past, I'm usually bringing a couple cases of beer with me, I'll tell em. When ya get to the booth, turn off the radio, turn down your heater fan. Be courteous, and more often than not, you will be quickly through.

Steve

rocket
02-14-03, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by DjDrOmusic
My wife was talking with her friend that lives in Welland, Ont. and she had no problems crossing at the Peace Bridge in Buffalo, although she did say the security was a little bit tighter. If the guys run off to a Gentlemen's Club, you won't have anything to fear as my wife and I will be holding down the fort at Woo Doggies the night before, meeting and greeting anyone who comes in. Remember Woo Doggies is offering a 10% discount the night before and waving the cover for anyone who's coming in for the Sunday get together. :)

I'm sure we'll be over at Woo Doggies Sat. night too, since they are doing so much for us, I'll spend most of my $$$ there that weekend:thumbup:

mello
02-14-03, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by devilmaster
RC - check out these sites before ya leave.

http://nemo.customs.gov/process/bordertimes/bordertimes.asp - for US customs times

http://www.ccra-adrc.gc.ca/customs/general/times/menu-e.html - for Canadian custom times coming back

There have been reports of long waits while going into the states. From a regular border crosser, the best tips I can give are, have your ID ready, I usually use Birth Certificate with Driver's license as ID. Odds are they will take it and run the name.

Be honest. When i've gone to columbus in the past, I'm usually bringing a couple cases of beer with me, I'll tell em. When ya get to the booth, turn off the radio, turn down your heater fan. Be courteous, and more often than not, you will be quickly through.

Steve

HEY!!! are you bringing a couple cases this time too??? lol

Lizzerd
02-14-03, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by rocket
I'm sure we'll be over at Woo Doggies Sat. night too, since they are doing so much for us, I'll spend most of my $$$ there that weekend:thumbup:

Me too. See y'all there.