PDA

View Full Version : Another Viewing Option For Vancouver

Classic Apex
07-22-04, 10:50 PM
Enhanced TV (http://www.paddocktalk.com/news/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1176)

Did anybody know about this or use this for the Toronto race? This is deifnitely news to me. If anybody did happen to catch this, was it any good?

Steve99
07-23-04, 11:15 AM
Never heard of this before. Are those times correct? Seems early for a west coast race.

koolracer
07-23-04, 01:01 PM
This appears to be active during practice as well.

It look quite cool. :thumbup:

Opposite Lock
07-23-04, 08:43 PM
Any non-Canadians figure out how to register at iam.ca, seeing as how "Province" is a required field?

Or should I just pick a Province at random, and forget about veracity? Which begs the question, are any Provinces better than the others, or all they all pretty much the same? :D

darrylkropp
07-24-04, 01:32 AM
Any non-Canadians figure out how to register at iam.ca, seeing as how "Province" is a required field?

Or should I just pick a Province at random, and forget about veracity? Which begs the question, are any Provinces better than the others, or all they all pretty much the same? :D

Here's a combination that should work:

<<Pick a street>>
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1Z6

Regarding which province is the best, they're pretty much the same...it's just a question of which side of the glacier you prefer to build your igloo. Each province has your basic penguins, polar bears, Eskimos, and the occasional Royal Canadian Mounted Police officer. ;)