PDA

View Full Version : eFile Suicide

dirtyboy
02-11-03, 12:44 AM
It’s going to be really hard for me to finish this post without dropping a few F-Bombs.

Mother#&$%*^ I hate tax time! So these %^&$# think that the damned efile is the best way to go huh? Well I’ve done my %&^*(&*^*&%^ taxes a million &*%&^*&^* times now and I get a different *(^*%(&^*&) price every time. I had the same &*%^(&^ problem last year also. Then I take my sweet precious *(^(%(%&(& time and do them by hand just to get a whole new set of numbers.

To make things worse I moved this year to California and Oregon (were I lived before) has to have the &(*^$%)* stupidest tax forms in history. Oh BTW you cant do two state forms when you try and efile, lots of good that does me you dumb &^(%^!!! Now I got to either do all this &^*(&*( &^(*& again or find a Tax guy who will actually give two %&*(& about me. Good luck.

mexican
02-11-03, 02:14 AM
I see now why you got the dirtyboy handle ;)

but still... you forgot to say %&^*(&*^*&%^

Lizzerd
02-11-03, 03:07 AM
Oregon and California, huh. Two of the most taxed and bureaucratically bogged down states in the Union. Right up there with Massachusetts and New York.

Foxman
02-11-03, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by dirtyboy
It’s going to be really hard for me to finish this post without dropping a few F-Bombs.

Mother#&$%*^ I hate tax time! So these %^&$# think that the damned efile is the best way to go huh? Well I’ve done my %&^*(&*^*&%^ taxes a million &*%&^*&^* times now and I get a different *(^*%(&^*&) price every time. I had the same &*%^(&^ problem last year also. Then I take my sweet precious *(^(%(%&(& time and do them by hand just to get a whole new set of numbers.

To make things worse I moved this year to California and Oregon (were I lived before) has to have the &(*^$%)* stupidest tax forms in history. Oh BTW you cant do two state forms when you try and efile, lots of good that does me you dumb &^(%^!!! Now I got to either do all this &^*(&*( &^(*& again or find a Tax guy who will actually give two %&*(& about me. Good luck.

I had a bad experience with that &%$#$!& EFile thing too, I finally just went the telefile route, it was MUCH easier.

chop456
02-11-03, 09:29 AM
I used Turbo Tax for the web, and it wasn't too bad, even with a ton of deductions.

Potty mouth.

datachicane
02-11-03, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by chop456
I used Turbo Tax for the web, and it wasn't too bad, even with a ton of deductions.

Potty mouth.

Ditto- my 4th or 5th year, absolutely no problems.

BTW, I live in Oregon, too.
:D

Hardpoint
02-11-03, 04:02 PM
If any of you are smart, you will buy stock in Miller. I'm gonna figure mine tomorrow and I'm sure that stock will climb shortly there-after.

dirtyboy
02-11-03, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by chop456
I used Turbo Tax for the web, and it wasn't too bad, even with a ton of deductions. I used Turbo Tax last year also, but then I tried to use HR Block just for the fun of it and had totally different numbers every time. Lets say I first put in my W-2 and then my wife’s I get one number; if I do the opposite I get a totally different number. I did this on numerous different online tax sites.

Oh and the guy that designed Oregon’s form 40P for partial year residents should be shot.

dirtyboy
02-11-03, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by mexican
I see now why you got the dirtyboy handle ;)

you don't know the half of it:D

dirtyboy
02-11-03, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Lizzerd
Oregon and California, huh. Two of the most taxed and bureaucratically bogged down states in the Union. Right up there with Massachusetts and New York. Believe me I didn’t move to California for the way its State Government is run. Grey Davis is one of the biggest tools in politics. I did move away form Portland to get away from those morons and the damned tree hugging hippies everywhere. Oregon especially is extremely liberal which made political debates very gruesome.

Its just hard when you know you’re right and everyone else is wrong.

datachicane
02-11-03, 05:31 PM
I did move away form Portland to get away from those morons and the damned tree hugging hippies everywhere. Oregon especially is extremely liberal which made political debates very gruesome.

Its just hard when you know you’re right and everyone else is wrong.

Hey, I'm one of those damned tree hugging hippies.

FWIW, every liberal in the state is in the I-5 corridor between Eugene and Portland, with a big gap around Salem. Anywhere else, and Oregon could make Jesse Helms blush.

dirtyboy
02-11-03, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by datachicane
Hey, I'm one of those damned tree hugging hippies.

FWIW, every liberal in the state is in the I-5 corridor between Eugene and Portland, with a big gap around Salem. Anywhere else, and Oregon could make Jesse Helms blush.
Well I lived in Wilsonville, Tigard and Downtown Portland. Are those close enough to I-5 for you :D

rabbit
02-11-03, 06:23 PM
two words:
flat
tax:thumbup:

oddlycalm
02-11-03, 09:20 PM
Oh and the guy that designed Oregon’s form 40P for partial year residents should be shot.
Now there's no reason to get radical just because you didn't like a particular form. Gunshots are real loud inside a building, and draw a lot of attention. A simple ice pick, or even a hat pin, in the ear will generally work just fine, and shows a lot more consideration fo the other folks in the building. Remember, they are busy goofing up all the rest of our filing forms. He may yell, and then gurgle and twitch a little, but that's expected, because the ice pick hurts a little going in. :rolleyes: