PDA

View Full Version : The Bruno Incident

Wheel-Nut
07-12-04, 10:23 AM
Was it just my imagination or was there a brief in-car from Bruno's car that shows his right front grazing the wall just before he plows into Stupid Mario?

I thought I saw it once but I never saw it again.

How about that shot of RHR's wing plowing in 'dinger's suspension! :thumbup:

RaceGrrl
07-12-04, 12:53 PM
I don't remember seeing the in-car shot you mentioned. We still have the race on Tivo and can try to check. (Lost some of the coverage due to storm drop-out)

Wheel-Nut
07-12-04, 12:58 PM
It was first lap, first corner. It was brief, it looked like he / someone tagged one of the banners hanging on the wall. Pretty sure it was Bruno.

Madmaxfan2
07-12-04, 01:02 PM
The question I have is, When is a Champ Car race finish the first lap and stay green? Whole race seems to have been a giant wreckfest. There were more drivers that found the wall or each other over drivers who stayed totally clean.

FCYTravis
07-12-04, 01:05 PM
Well, Laguna Seca last year comes to mind... everyone managed to get through the race without crashing at all :thumbup:

Insomniac
07-12-04, 03:48 PM
The question I have is, When is a Champ Car race finish the first lap and stay green? Whole race seems to have been a giant wreckfest. There were more drivers that found the wall or each other over drivers who stayed totally clean.

When everyone has new equipment that causes a wide range of qualifying times or when every driver decides to play it safe and follow the driver in front of you.