PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Anait !!!

RTKar
07-10-04, 10:57 AM
Happy Birthday!!!,hope you guys are having fun in TO :thumbup: ...get a two-seater ride ?

cart7
07-10-04, 12:25 PM
:D Happy Bday woman. :thumbup:

Turn7
07-10-04, 01:10 PM
hb!

CARTNUT
07-10-04, 01:28 PM
Happy Birthday!!! :D

You're in Toronto? If you are able to read this, you have to look for Wood-eye and LindaLou in the Paddock! They are heading up the Inner Circle Fan Club Activities this year. THEY ARE THE BEST!!! :thumbup:

Hope you have a great weekend!!!

'NUT :gomer:

lone_groover
07-10-04, 02:03 PM
Happy Birthday Anait!

:thumbup:

Fitti Fan
07-10-04, 02:16 PM
Have a great birthday. CARTNUT's right, LL and WE are the best!!!!

But then again so are Larry and Jeri! :cool:

Ankf00
07-10-04, 03:22 PM
happy bday!!

manic mechanic
07-10-04, 08:19 PM
Many happy returns, T.

Hope you have a great time in Toronto.

manic

Rob
07-11-04, 04:34 PM
Have a great birthday, anait! :) :thumbup:

nz_climber
07-11-04, 07:29 PM
what they said ..... happy birfday anait :thumbup:

Robstar
07-11-04, 08:37 PM
Happy B'day ! :cool:

anait
07-12-04, 03:18 AM
Thanks for the wishes, everybody! We got home about an hour ago...I'm kinda on my second wind after resting on the plane. :D We had a great weekend. Didn't find the Inner Circle Club, probably walked right by it. :( But met several online buddies!! Went to a party hosted by CW Saturday night, and was treated, along with another member, to a surprise birthday cake. And my dear hubby, xhead, won an auction to give me a birthday present - a Paper-crafted Paul Tracy ChampCar!!! We will find a very safe home for it...probably well above our heads, and hopefully above the fingers of the kids!! Also won a Kangaroo TV rental, which xhead used. We especially like the timing/scoring and the onboard cameras. Our audio wasn't working very well, got mostly static - but others around us kept us apprised of PT's words to his crew. :rofl:

Weather was hot, very sunny. Race was a blast to watch...our seats in Section 21 were across from the pit lane exit, we had a very good view. Bit hard to see the cars at speed, as the racing line took them right to the wall of our grandstand - but great to be so close the the pits, the start/finish, and that corner! We had a perfect front row seat to watch Paul come screaming out of the pits every time he got called in, and to see Tag park his car with great decisiveness right past the pit exit - then storm out and stomp back into the pit!!

A very good weekend!! I did manage to lose my cell phone on a street car, and leave my very lovely nightgown hanging on the bathroom door, but hopefully I can retrieve at least one through phone calls tomorrow. Xhead and I loved being at the track again, and it was fantastic meeting some fellow online racing fans, after having chatted for this long. If xhead miraculously gets a windfall raise at work, we'll head to Vegas this fall!! We are already itching to hear those beautiful cars again, and to meet more of you folks!!! :thumbup:

Anteater
07-13-04, 12:36 PM
Belated Happy Birthday wishes - I haven't been online in 3 days and probably shouldn't be now, either. Sounds like you had a splendid birthday! :cool: