PDA

View Full Version : Common IRL knowledge

XFT
07-09-04, 02:08 PM
So I'm playing SOCOM 2 online last night (video game) with headsets.. I get into this room and these guys are talking about Mid-ohio and shifter carts..

ME (sarcasticly): stay away from midohio guys the irl tests there, airborne flights

One of them: screw you, its better than CART

Me: I just went to cleveland with 50,000 other people to see 20 of the best cars

One of them: the IRL has 35 promised cars at EACH EVENT

Me: want to put your money where your mouth is

One of them: At least IRL hasn't sold its soul to sponsors

:gomer:

FCYTravis
07-09-04, 02:57 PM
35 cars at each event? :rofl:

Man, they're smokin' some SERIOUS TG Brand.

Steve99
07-09-04, 04:24 PM

What the heck does that mean? Is that the new spin about the lack of a series sponsor?

Redwing
07-09-04, 04:46 PM
35 cars? Is that in the parking lot or on the track?

Lizzerd
07-09-04, 04:51 PM
You should have told these ill informed nut cases that there weren't even 35 cars at Indy this year. I wonder what they would have said to that.

indyfan31
07-09-04, 05:14 PM
You should have told these ill informed nut cases that there weren't even 35 cars at Indy this year. I wonder what they would have said to that.

Lizzerd. Everybody knows that only the "best" 33 can race at Indy. ;)

Clown
07-09-04, 11:47 PM
:laugh:

nz_climber
07-11-04, 11:19 PM

its a combined count - 10 crapwagons, 20 officials cars (safety trucks with huge butterfly nets to catch flying crapwagon's) and 5 fans turn up ....
:rofl:

Jag_Warrior
07-12-04, 12:35 AM
So I'm playing SOCOM 2 online last night (video game) with headsets.. I get into this room and these guys are talking about Mid-ohio and shifter carts..

ME (sarcasticly): stay away from midohio guys the irl tests there, airborne flights

One of them: screw you, its better than CART

Me: I just went to cleveland with 50,000 other people to see 20 of the best cars

One of them: the IRL has 35 promised cars at EACH EVENT

Me: want to put your money where your mouth is

:gomer:

I admit I know less about video games than these morons knew about racing series, but is SOCOM the game where you get to fire up the enemy with MP5's and such? And if so, did you knee cap them? :cool:

XFT
07-14-04, 02:03 PM
I admit I know less about video games than these morons knew about racing series, but is SOCOM the game where you get to fire up the enemy with MP5's and such? And if so, did you knee cap them? :cool:

Socom is usaully 8 on 8 and you can get voted off. 7 members of this one "clan" (group of guys who play together) and me. I didn't knee cap them, I head capped them, all of them ,and got voted off that server :thumbup: :rofl:

pchall
07-14-04, 04:05 PM

If there are 35 cars in the Osco parking lot, Tony is going to have to hustle to make his transaction.