PDA

View Full Version : Whats the story with YOKE?

audi quattro
07-02-04, 04:36 PM
Are they just gonna use the spike feed on their stream???

Dougrun
07-02-04, 05:52 PM
i guess we'll find out tommorow

CHAMPCARS4EVER
07-02-04, 06:03 PM
Are they just gonna use the spike feed on their stream???I went to YokeTV for qualifying, and it was the HDTV feed.

Kiwifan
07-02-04, 06:19 PM
And I have to wait until Firkin' Tuesday to watch the race. :mad: Grrrrr.

Ah well, as long as I get to see it I suppose. Trouble is I don't want to stay off the forums for that long. ;)

Rusty.

krunch
07-02-04, 06:34 PM
As another disgruntled kiwi I would like to know whether we have to wait so long because Sky does not get a live feed or is it because nascar is running live at the same time.

Dave99
07-02-04, 08:12 PM
Is watching ChampCar online via Yoke TV really as simple as clicking the "Launch Yoke TV" tab on the front page and then when the viewer window opens up clicking on "Champ Car" in the menu on the left?

No signing up? No registration? No subscription? Mac's too? No WMP9?

Is there audio too, or just the video feed?

CHAMPCARS4EVER
07-02-04, 10:42 PM
Is watching ChampCar online via Yoke TV really as simple as clicking the "Launch Yoke TV" tab on the front page and then when the viewer window opens up clicking on "Champ Car" in the menu on the left?

No signing up? No registration? No subscription? Mac's too? No WMP9?

Is there audio too, or just the video feed?Audio too!

Dave99
07-03-04, 01:45 AM
Thanks CHAMPCARS4EVER

I somehow get the feeling that, having a Mac and all, this will turn into "Yolk" TV for me but I'm holding out hope.

Wheel-Nut
07-03-04, 08:49 AM
What is YOKE TV? A cable channel? A web site?

CHAMPCARS4EVER
07-03-04, 12:13 PM
What is YOKE TV? A cable channel? A web site?"YokeTV develops and broadcasts 24/7 viewing content for broadband consumers around the globe."

http://www.yoketv.com/company.asp?strParentID=0&strNID=5

Cam
07-03-04, 05:31 PM
"YokeTV develops and broadcasts 24/7 viewing content for broadband consumers around the globe."

http://www.yoketv.com/company.asp?strParentID=0&strNID=5

I think their servers just melted down! :cry:

nissan gtp
07-03-04, 05:48 PM
yoke is doing great !

looks like they had a reboot or somthing, but since then, the stream has been good.... video is nice, and audio is great too.

no commercials

I need HD really bad

Dougrun
07-03-04, 06:38 PM
their server is dead to me. even did a google cache to get the feed screen but thats dead too.

Dougrun
07-03-04, 07:03 PM
well, it came back on so i got to see the last 4 laps, but that was it.

nrc
07-04-04, 08:41 PM
The Yoke folks at the track were talking up the deal and saying that you could watch replays later in the week if you want.

RaceGrrl got a hat with Swervia's autograph at their booth. :)

Opposite Lock
07-22-04, 08:50 PM
Where'd they go? Saw their first race webcast, both live and in repeat. Saw their second live, but never saw it available in repeat. Just now, yoketv.com seems to be dead. Hope they're just switching servers or something, and that they're still behind Oriol.

Wolverine
07-23-04, 07:35 AM
What is YOKE TV? A cable channel? A web site?

YOKE is a JOKE