PDA

View Full Version : Well, duh..

Dougrun
06-29-04, 06:09 PM
we all saw this coming..
gee, no kidding.. (http://www.autoweek.com/cat_content.mv?port_code=autoweek&cat_code=motorsportsnews&loc_code=index&content_code=08056721)

stroker
06-29-04, 06:20 PM
Again, Autoweek.

Waste of print. Waste of paper. Waste of time.

Dougrun
06-29-04, 06:34 PM
maybe thats what they thought www.autoweek.com stood for. :D

mueber
06-29-04, 06:36 PM
Does this mean we can go back to discussing Champcar Racing now?

Lizzerd
06-29-04, 07:11 PM
But George?s conten-tion remains this: A centralized leadership group works best, and the proof is in NASCAR and F1.

As long as it's not YOU, Tony.

nissan gtp
06-29-04, 09:24 PM
makes me glad I let my 20 year subscription lapse.

dumbasses :rolleyes:

dando
06-29-04, 09:57 PM
George said he was “totally out of the loop” on the subject, and he added, “It’s hard to conduct negotiations by yourself.”

What a freaking surprise....meaning if FN's or RP's hands aren't up my @ss, my mouth can't move. Moron! FTG!!

But George’s conten-tion remains this: A centralized leadership group works best, and the proof is in NASCAR and F1.

Precisely how FTG envisions himself....a czar ala F1 or NASCAB. Quite the Napoleon complex the little b@sturd has. :shakehead

-Kevin

SurfaceUnits
06-30-04, 03:37 PM
There has already been one unification, and the gomer-george formula :gomer: is a failure.

Michaelhatesfans
06-30-04, 04:28 PM
"George insisted he wasn’t involved in the meeting and will wait for guidance from Penske."
FTG is waiting for guidance from Penske. That must be true on sooooo many levels. He wants to be a dictator? Fine. You think Bernie or Max sit around hoping for guidance from a team owner? FTG is out of his depth. Time to strap on the ankle weights.

Peter Venkman
06-30-04, 04:34 PM
"FTG is waiting for guidance from Penske. "

This has got to Foit burning trillions of internal calories....

BTW, Little Al (the drunk) just called it a day.

Stay sober boy and you have a chance of someoone remembering you.