View Full Version : Trash Control?

Railbird
06-28-04, 10:41 PM
You either heard it or you didn't.

Lone Star JR on Wind Tunnel

Methanolandbrats
06-28-04, 11:03 PM
You either heard it or you didn't.

Lone Star JR on Wind Tunnel Watching Easy Company on History Channel. Did JR go Gomer?

RTKar
06-28-04, 11:05 PM
Watching Easy Company on History Channel. Did JR go Gomer?

He alluded to the newest version of the vision....the short tracker era is over cuzz it takes money now to be a big time open wheel driver... :rolleyes:

JohnHKart
06-29-04, 07:59 AM
Always liked him before the split but after this show I'm not so sure. What a phony politician, avoided any comments about reunification or saying anything negative about the IRL. But of course he wouldn't since they pay him. Even said "I've got my own ideas" but then refused to elaborate.

JH

4wheeldrifter
06-29-04, 08:03 AM
Watching Easy Company on History Channel. Did JR go Gomer?

:mad: :mad: :mad: d@mn VCR. I try to tape Easy Company and get everything but the sound. Time for Tivo.

2DB
06-29-04, 08:59 AM
I'm thinking that JR might have a new gig with ecology at the track. Dave did detect the problem JR was having and asked him a more direct question for him to save face.

Kelvis

Hurry Downs
06-29-04, 09:48 AM
It was kida like Emily Latella(sp) from the old days of SNL.

"oh thats different, nevermind"

nrc
06-29-04, 10:11 AM
Watched it last night and just got it today. :)

Trash control just proves who's really in control over there.

Chief
06-29-04, 11:23 AM
I was on the floor laughing when he thought "Trash Control" was actually "Traction Control".

I wonder why Johnny declined to give his opinion of what needs to be done in open wheel? Gag order from the emperor? He sure seemed agitated by not being able to voice his opinion.......

TroyM1
07-01-04, 06:59 PM
Rutherford gets zero respect from me. He is one of the biggest Tony bootlickers from the beginning of the split. I remember him being interviewed back in 1996 and saying something along the line of "When I was coming up, you did what the Indianapolis Motor Speedway said."

Steve99
07-01-04, 07:02 PM
Can someone explain "trash control" to me? I didn't see the show.

Has Dave ever had a Champ Car model on his desk?

SteveH
07-01-04, 07:38 PM

Has Dave ever had a Champ Car model on his desk?

Anyone know paper's email address? ;)

JohnHKart
07-02-04, 06:25 AM
This may be too late notice for anybody, but this repeats in a few hours at 9AM EST (FRI)

jOHN

Chief
07-02-04, 09:32 AM

A caller asked about "traction control", a question that arose from the Richmond race. Rutherford apparently didn't hear the question correctly and responded to what he thought was "trash control". Johnny said there was so much stuff hanging off the cars these days that it's gonna fall off or get knocked off (and cause debris cautions). Rutherford thought the question was about how to control the trash on the track...... :laugh:

Steve99
07-02-04, 12:07 PM
A caller asked about "traction control", a question that arose from the Richmond race. Rutherford apparently didn't hear the question correctly and responded to what he thought was "trash control". Johnny said there was so much stuff hanging off the cars these days that it's gonna fall off or get knocked off (and cause debris cautions). Rutherford thought the question was about how to control the trash on the track...... :laugh:

Thanks. That is just too funny. Bunch of geniuses over there. :gomer:

:rofl: :rofl:

Madmaxfan2
07-02-04, 02:06 PM
JR's hearing has been affected by the narcotic effects of a certain brand of Kool-Aide. It is manditory of all of TG's employees get thier morning chug every day. :gomer: :gomer: