PDA

View Full Version : Foyt Gettn Shafted

SurfaceUnits
06-28-04, 07:47 PM
AJ says yoder has 3 different engines and all his come from the bottom shelf :cry:

Railbird
06-28-04, 07:52 PM
He ought to be used to that bottom shelf thing.

I think whats pizzing him off is that when the Toyota ecm sniffs nitrous it shuts down.

pchall
06-28-04, 07:57 PM
Where did he say this?

Railbird
06-28-04, 07:59 PM
The report came fron one of Miller's rants on The Truth.

Mr. Vengeance
06-28-04, 08:00 PM
Suuuuu-perb.

Bring on the in-fighting. :thumbup:

Railbird
06-28-04, 08:02 PM
The same report included the rumor that two of the yellows that were blamed on the Mystical Frenchman were actually Barnhart "time outs" to settle the boys down.

Apparently Mr Micro Management thought it was gettin' a little too racey out there.

racer2c
06-28-04, 08:13 PM
It's like de je vu all over again.

RTKar
06-28-04, 08:18 PM
AJ says yoder has 3 different engines and all his come from the bottom shelf :cry:

Pretty funny when you consider Foyt is one of the folks who is supposed to have done a considerable amount of whispering in tg's ear....it's come full circle for him ...serves him right.

pchall
06-28-04, 08:21 PM
The report came fron one of Miller's rants on The Truth.

Well, shuckee darn! Can't ol' AJ just get his special pop-off valves from USAC again?

Methanolandbrats
06-28-04, 08:52 PM
FTG must be fielding some interesting phone calls these days. FRP on line one, Sammich on line two, Mom holding on line three......

Racewriter
06-28-04, 09:23 PM
But,but...The engine manufacturers don't have different levels of engines! I know this cuz Turn13 and Step33 said so. :gomer:

nissan gtp
06-28-04, 09:31 PM
engines worthy of IV's talent level no doubt :D

JT265
06-28-04, 09:45 PM

AJ gave up on lead lap finishes the day they exchanged "motors" for "engines" in his Coyote.

:D

DaveL
06-28-04, 10:21 PM
But,but...The engine manufacturers don't have different levels of engines! I know this cuz Turn13 and Step33 said so. :gomer:

Took the words out of my mouth there R-Dub. Because we all know that those 2 know more about the engine situation than Foyt.

Rogue Leader
06-28-04, 10:23 PM

they did it on purpose because they dont want to see IV kill himself with too much power.... They really care :)

Madmaxfan2
06-29-04, 09:18 AM
How does it feel to be a bottom feeder Foyt? Remember the days in the early 70's when he had his Coyote chassis and his exclusive turbochaged FORD engine badged as a FOYT. Foyt had the premier package then, just ask Roger Penske. USAC protected it too, I hear. As far as preferred customers go, just ask Dick Simon as one of Foyt's few customers if he got the same FOYT engine that AJ had for himself. Eldon Rassmussen would second Dick's answer as Foyt's other customer.

Mr. Vengeance
06-29-04, 09:43 AM
I'm loving the irony in all of this... Foyt thinks he's being bent over by the engine manufacturer, allegations of cheating, complaints about the broadcaster, and Barnes blasting off about escalating costs...

Seems things have come full circle. Nice work, Tony!

Methanolandbrats
06-29-04, 09:52 AM
Sammich will be even happier if they add a road course :D

JoeBob
06-29-04, 11:24 AM

They don't. Foyt just said that to Miller in order to make Miller look stupid... or something.

cart7
06-29-04, 12:14 PM
Boo hoo hoo. :cry: I guess ol AJ is startin to feel like a pair of muddy tennis shoes left out on the back porch.

You'd have thought he'd learned the first time around, those guys don't want him in the club. He'll always be an outsider as long as anyone from Cart is controlling things and basically, T & H and the ex-Cart teams are controlling the thing. :rolleyes:

RacinM3
06-29-04, 01:29 PM
It's like de je vu all over again.

:laugh: No kidding, too funny!

Wheel-Nut
06-29-04, 02:00 PM

I know who gets the top shelf engines. Penske / Ganassi

I know who gets the bottom shelf engines. Foyt

Who gets the middle shelf engines? Kelly / Nunn?

Methanolandbrats
06-29-04, 02:43 PM
If Sammich gets a soft motor, why does'nt he just take out his hammer and commence to tuning on it?