PDA

View Full Version : Dario on RPM today

cart7
02-09-03, 01:35 PM
He was just giddy about the competition and the tremendous oppurtunities he's got this year. There must be a section at the Hannah Medical center where those pre-programmed micro-chips are inserted by Dr. Bock.

Probably rectally.:gomer:

RaceGrrl
02-09-03, 01:44 PM
One can only hope that's how they're inserted. :mad:

JSR
02-09-03, 01:46 PM
How do you expect him to act?

DaveL
02-09-03, 01:49 PM
Good thing the IRL was created. Otherwise, these furrin' road racers wouldn't have anyplace to race.

Napoleon
02-09-03, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by DaveL
Good thing the IRL was created. Otherwise, these furrin' road racers wouldn't have anyplace to race.

Dave, come on, you know it always was part of the "Vision".

DaveL
02-09-03, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Napoleon
Dave, come on, you know it always was part of the "Vision".

And if Idiotgrandson could have convinced the road and street race promoters he was going after in '94, then drivers he wanted all along would be more in their element.

Just for the lurking Lemmings who are keeping score: Shiggy-Has ride, B. Lazier-not. Tora-Has ride. Kite-not. Any number of ex-CART Brazilians who were supposed to be the guys that made the Lemmings reject CART-Have rides. JJ Yeley and any number of American short track drivers the Lemmings were told the IRL was made for-Not.

To reiterate a point I've made before, the only difference between us CARTisans and guys like Racewriter, Whoosh, Big Fig, and others is when we realized what The Vision was all about.

Napoleon
02-09-03, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by DaveL
To reiterate a point I've made before, the only difference between us CARTisans and guys like Racewriter, Whoosh, Big Fig, and others is when we realized what The Vision was all about.

Whoosh came around sometime ago. What about Big Fig? I have a hard time believing he ever did.

DaveL
02-09-03, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Napoleon
Whoosh came around sometime ago. What about Big Fig? I have a hard time believing he ever did.

Figgie saw the light at the end of last year, near as I can tell. He is now firmly in the camp of the ex-Lemmings who now realized he had been lied to.