PDA

View Full Version : Team Condor Motorsports to move up to champcar

Audi_A4
06-23-04, 01:50 PM
According to AR1 ... Toyota Atlantic Team Condor Motorsports will be moving up to Champ Car with a 2-car team starting at Road America. has this been confirmed.

theunions
06-23-04, 01:56 PM
When was the last time Condor ran an Atlantic race? And does anyone know more about Tapp Watkins?

Wabbit
06-23-04, 02:14 PM
I wonder if they will use the Reynards that were going to Hemelgarn?

Rob
06-23-04, 02:47 PM
According to MarkC, the drivers will be 1999 British F3 champ Marc Hynes, and African-American Payton Tapp Watkins. Watkins brings up zero valid matches when Googled. This makes absolutely no sense to me. I know they have been pushing for diversity, but one would think if that were the case here that they'd have someone who has at least one car race under his belt and available on the web!

However, the owner of Condor is Argentinean, so perhaps this has something to do with the possibility of racing in Argentina. (http://www.offcamber.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4841)

JT265
06-23-04, 03:15 PM
According to MarkC, the drivers will be 1999 British F3 champ Marc Hynes, and African-American Payton Tapp Watkins. Watkins brings up zero valid matches when Googled. This makes absolutely no sense to me. I know they have been pushing for diversity, but one would think if that were the case here that they'd have someone who has at least one car race under his belt and available on the web!

However, the owner of Condor is Argentinean, so perhaps this has something to do with the possibility of racing in Argentina. (http://www.offcamber.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4841)

It would be more to do with Carlos receiving, and cashing a sizeable check. ;)

Spicoli
06-23-04, 10:12 PM
I just confirmed that this is TOTAL BS. /CCWS never heard of them.

Way to Go Marxie! You been GOMERED :gomer:

Rob
06-23-04, 10:16 PM
Hmmmm.... add that to my long list of reasons why I'll never subscribe to AR1.

Sean O'Gorman
06-23-04, 11:53 PM
BUT BUT, you heard it here first!

FCYTravis
06-24-04, 12:05 AM
And as of right now, it's still the top story on MarkC's Crack-Addled Racing "News" site.

:rofl: :shakehead

If you've seen the CW thread, the infamous CheeverFan admitted to being the culprit.

One more reason why CheeverFan rocks ;)

Spicoli
06-24-04, 07:48 AM
And as of right now, it's still the top story on MarkC's Crack-Addled Racing "News" site.

:rofl: :shakehead

If you've seen the CW thread, the infamous CheeverFan admitted to being the culprit.

One more reason why CheeverFan rocks ;)

Uh, that's not correct young Travis. Don't YOU get gomered too! :cry:

BNica
06-24-04, 12:24 PM
Uh, that's not correct young Travis. Don't YOU get gomered too! :cry:

:gomer:

FCYTravis
06-24-04, 01:23 PM
Hahaha... should have known better than to trust any fan of Cheeber.

The plot just gets thicker and thicker.

GOMERED! :rofl: :eek:

Spicoli
06-24-04, 02:38 PM
Hahaha... should have known better than to trust any fan of Cheeber.

The plot just gets thicker and thicker.

GOMERED! :rofl: :eek:

That's my boy! Now go get a Fresca and break out those "Saved By The Bell" tapes! :p

nissan gtp
06-24-04, 04:11 PM
That's my boy! Now go get a Fresca and break out those "Saved By The Bell" tapes! :p

:rofl:

FCYTravis
06-24-04, 04:20 PM
Just please, whatever you do, don't compare me with Screech. :rofl: