PDA

View Full Version : Inner Circle Fan Forum

wood-eye
06-23-04, 10:02 AM
If you're going to Cleveland, please be aware there will be a fan forum on Friday at 3 pm....I don't know the location yet ....will post as soon as they find a place on the track. Looks like Patrick Carpentier, Sebastien Bourdais, Paul Gentilozzi and Rena Shanaman will be on the panel.

We had about 250 fans for the Portland fan forum...great panel including Herdez drivers Mario Dominquez and Ryan Hunter-Reay and owner Kieth wiggins and Champ Car VP Tim Ramsberger. Many great door prizes including fast lap rides given away.

It's free for all fans. Inner Circle Fan Club membership applications should be available soon but the forums will be open to all. AND they will be at all US races and Vancouver and Toronto.

See you in Cleveland

Anteater
06-23-04, 08:52 PM
Hey Cleveland racefans--I strongly urge you to attend the Inner Circle meeting at the track. The Portland meeting was terrific; wood-eye and his bride Linda Lou are now at the helm of the Inner Circle, and they have some wonderful ideas as to what is fun and rewarding for the fans. :) :thumbup:

Playersfan
06-23-04, 10:17 PM
If you're going to Cleveland, please be aware there will be a fan forum on Friday at 3 pm....I don't know the location yet ....will post as soon as they find a place on the track. Looks like Patrick Carpentier, Sebastien Bourdais, Paul Gentilozzi and Rena Shanaman will be on the panel.

We had about 250 fans for the Portland fan forum...great panel including Herdez drivers Mario Dominquez and Ryan Hunter-Reay and owner Kieth wiggins and Champ Car VP Tim Ramsberger. Many great door prizes including fast lap rides given away.

It's free for all fans. Inner Circle Fan Club membership applications should be available soon but the forums will be open to all. AND they will be at all US races and Vancouver and Toronto.

See you in Cleveland
It's nice to hear that the two of you are in charge of the FAN FORUM EVENTS,looks like you are going to have a great guest line-up for Cleveland ,including my favorite driver Patrick.Unfortunately I wont be able to attend as I will be there for Saturday only.Count me in for Toronto and Vancouver as I will try to win a hot lap again.Man that was a awesome ride. :D See you on Saturday. Say hi to Linda Lou.Ciao playersfan :) :cool:

PS.I have two tickets for grand stand F for Thursday and Friday that I like to donate to a children charity or something along that line.I cant use the tickets and would like some needy kid to enjoy the festivities.Can anyone help?Please E-Mail or PM .Thanks Steve

manic mechanic
06-24-04, 12:32 AM

See you in Cleveland

We won't see you there (unless I qualify as a "needy" kid :D for Steve's tix...and airfare...and a hotel room...), but will be there at Seca with bells on!

Would someone who will attend PLEASE ask P.G. about the Vegas deal? IIRC, he PROMISED that the details would be done 6 weeks after LBGP and there is still nothing "etched in stone".

Yeah, I know..."rascal"

I still prefer "scoundrel" :p

manic

Fitti Fan
06-24-04, 10:20 AM
We won't see you there (unless I qualify as a "needy" kid :D for Steve's tix...and airfare...and a hotel room...), but will be there at Seca with bells on!

Would someone who will attend PLEASE ask P.G. about the Vegas deal? IIRC, he PROMISED that the details would be done 6 weeks after LBGP and there is still nothing "etched in stone".

Yeah, I know..."rascal"

I still prefer "scoundrel" :p

manic

Sounds more like a pirate eh? ;)

wood-eye
06-29-04, 11:47 AM
Inner Circle Fan Forum Update!

The forum in Cleveland will be Friday at 12:15. Look at the location thru on track announcements, etc. Linda-lou and I will be in the garage area most of Thursday and Friday morning..look us up for additional details. the line up has been finalized with Jimmy Vasser, Rena Shanaman, Jim Swintal, Matt Jaskol and Johnathan Summerton. The forum is open to ALL fans..see you there!

Champ Car has just announced its 2004 memberships for the Inner Circle Fan Club will be available by July 4. check the Champ Car web site for details periodically.

B3RACER1a
06-29-04, 12:15 PM
Whacha gonna do? Whacha gonna do when they come for you? Bad boys...... :laugh:

wood-eye
07-01-04, 10:07 PM
The forum will be between the Midway and Erieview Village at 12:15 on Friday.....Jimmy will be there as well as Oriol....Rena Shanaman (General Manager Cleveland GP and Jim Swintal (Motor sports artist) will also be on the panel. look for many door prizes including suite tickets and fast lap rides.

RaceGrrl
07-01-04, 11:40 PM
Can't make it to the Fan Forum. We won't be at the track until Saturday.