PDA

View Full Version : Great meeting you guys!

Michaelhatesfans
06-21-04, 02:07 AM
It was great to finally meet you guys! It was a nice perk to the weekend to get a chance to talk with so many of you. Maybe I'll see some of you at the Historics or ALMS? As for you out of towners, thanks for coming in and helping out our attendance figures! :thumbup: Next time you are coming into town, shoot me a PM!

As for now, back to the water and the aloe!

:)

Anteater
06-27-04, 11:55 AM
Mr. Anteater and I were delighted to see some old Off Camber friends and meet some new ones! Among them: oddlycalm, cyclepath, Michaelhatesfans, wood-eye, Linda, and racermike.

I was pretty surprised to hear someone calling "Anteater!!!" as I walked past Grandstand A on Saturday morning; it turned out to be my buddy Dale from So. Cal., who used to post as "P1 Racing" at 7G. He said that he is in the process of registering here, but will be using a new screen name.

dreamracer and formulaben, sorry we missed you; hope to catch up with you next year. We truly had a wonderful time in Portland, and hope that there WILL be a next year! MHF, thanks for posting the addresses of people to correspond with regarding the future of Champ Cars at PIR. I'll do my best to support CCWS!