PDA

View Full Version : Another Sato thread.

RacinM3
06-20-04, 02:04 PM
I'm glad he's in F1. He's my only entertainment in that series. He seems to be the only guy actively passing. By far the best F1 driver to come out of Japan, in my eyes. :thumbup:

Rogue Leader
06-20-04, 03:26 PM
Great Race by Sato. As they said he actually has a set of balls to pass people.

And lets congratulate Zsolt Baumgartner on his first points! of course noone else was running but considering how that race was going its impressive he finished!

eiregosod
06-20-04, 07:56 PM
its tough at the top for BAR, they missed out on the pit-stop under yellow , Sato finished 20 secs behind MS , he could've been a lot closer!

I wonder how Tomas Schekter is feeling, both drivers raced against each other in 1999 and I think in 2000

Dr. Corkski
06-21-04, 04:50 AM
http://www.offcamber.net/forums/showthread.php?p=48941#post48941
He'll be biting the wall now.... especially to see Sato suck in the other car. BAR have made the performance breakthrough this year and Button's teammate is well over a second off him in qually.
So much for that. Great to see how happy everyone was for him. :D

Good drive for Panis as well.

chop456
06-21-04, 08:22 AM
During the podium presentations, he got the biggest cheers by far. I like to see him do well, especially considering he came within a few inches of being deader n' hell a couple years back.

RTKar
06-21-04, 08:29 AM
I'm glad he's in F1. He's my only entertainment in that series. He seems to be the only guy actively passing. By far the best F1 driver to come out of Japan, in my eyes. :thumbup:

It's refreshing seeing someone finally being aggressive on the track...if this were 60 years ago, he's be diving a Zero into an aircraft carrier...