PDA

View Full Version : Be still my beating heart....

Railbird
06-18-04, 10:44 PM
Open with care (http://www.sarahfisher.com/index2/index2.html)

redmist
06-18-04, 10:59 PM
sweet, i signed up for the newsletter? ;)

IlliniRacer
06-18-04, 11:05 PM
Look at all those Upcoming Appearances!!!
How does she do that AND finish 21st in the IRL 500. Dang.

Wheel-Nut
06-18-04, 11:05 PM
I opened that link and my computer crashed.

Railbird
06-18-04, 11:13 PM
Mine just kinda slowed down and started bitchin'

Eagle104
06-18-04, 11:19 PM
:laugh: :laugh:

Sean O'Gorman
06-18-04, 11:32 PM
My browser has retired due to handling problems? :saywhat:

Dvdb
06-18-04, 11:36 PM
"I'm so sorry"

Dave99
06-19-04, 12:13 AM
"I think it moved"

FCYTravis
06-19-04, 12:57 AM
"We're sorry. Internet Explorer has unexpectedly retired because your browser is set too loose."

manic mechanic
06-19-04, 01:36 AM
It's a sorry state of affairs when the "appearances" schedule is "tba"..Maybe they are waiting to find out where & when she will actually be racing!

Note to Sarah: Mebbe you should check in to the "new friends" that "on the gas" gave you a few years back! :rofl:

manic

Rob
06-19-04, 09:29 AM
I've never seen a browser window slowly send itself to the back before.

JLMannin
06-19-04, 10:53 AM
I opened that link and my computer crashed.

I'm sooooooo sorry! :(

I was going to post the same thing, but like Sara, I was beat to it by just about everybody else. :laugh:

Don Quixote
06-19-04, 11:01 AM
They need to add a link to Sarah's favorite swear words as she cusses her team for giving her a loose car. :laugh:

Brickman
06-19-04, 01:01 PM
The site needs some dancia tweaking

http://www.danica-patrick.com/pics/03spike/dp7.jpg

They could give lessons how to look foolish.

Jag_Warrior
06-19-04, 02:27 PM
Or...

Leilani Munter:

http://www.leilanimunter.com/Images/Toyota/mario.jpg

oddlycalm
06-19-04, 02:40 PM

No need. As a group, race drivers have never had any problem looking or acting goofy that I recall.

oc

Steve99
06-19-04, 03:23 PM
I followed the link but couldn't figure out whose site it was. Had to look at the URL and keep reading this thread.

Chief
06-19-04, 04:40 PM
It's now DNR too, "Did Not Race". What a waist of bandwidth.... :gomer:

DaveL
06-19-04, 11:45 PM
According to my sources, the website was supposed to work a lot better than it does, but Sarah couldn't give the page designer the input needed to make that happen.

If ya get my drift...

JT265
06-20-04, 12:12 AM
DaveL, I just heard that they got a "special" modem from Cole Trickle's crew chief that will speed 'em up just right. ;)

fourrunner
06-20-04, 10:48 AM
The site needs some dancia tweaking

http://www.danica-patrick.com/pics/03spike/dp7.jpg

This is the Cover of the Danica Patrick "Wanna Be My Sponsor" Brochure... It's obviously all about her Race Driver ability !

I think A J Foyt had a similar pose and outfit in his Brochure when he was racing , but AJ has bigger breasts ! :eek: ;)

KobySon
06-20-04, 10:54 AM
:laugh: see sarah on her fabulous rodeo shopping spree!!!

eiregosod
06-20-04, 11:07 AM
likes rap & RnB music , yikes

fourrunner
06-20-04, 11:20 AM
Why is Sarah so popular ?

Beautiful? ... yeah I guess she's beautiful in that American Kennel Club Dog Show kind of way, that an Afghan Hound is beautiful.

Talented? ... maybe in that High School Year Book "Most Likely To Succeed" version, where she was the best of the class .. but the class was pretty disappointing !

The Most Popular Driver in the IRL? ... YES, and it confirms a pathological series of lies that are indemic in that series throughout its existence ... Just say it's so, and it's so .... No matter how false it is, or if it even exists at all.

The reason the IRL can remain so long is not only because Tony has more money than brains, but also because it's Fan Base is so incredibly stupid and maleable ... A bunch of geeks that look at Sarah Fisher, by saying she's More than she is or ever will be, and believing it, some how think they may get a date with her !

When you have a Goal with a scale of 10, and make 2 the level at which you've succeeded in that goal, you have "The Sarah Fisher Site" and the IRL!!

Brickman
06-20-04, 12:16 PM
Why is Sarah so popular ?

Beautiful? ... yeah I guess she's beautiful in that American Kennel Club Dog Show kind of way, that an Afghan Hound is beautiful.

Talented? ... maybe in that High School Year Book "Most Likely To Succeed" version, where she was the best of the class .. but the class was pretty disappointing !

The Most Popular Driver in the IRL? ... YES, and it confirms a pathological series of lies that are indemic in that series throughout its existence ... Just say it's so, and it's so .... No matter how false it is, or if it even exists at all.

The reason the IRL can remain so long is not only because Tony has more money than brains, but also because it's Fan Base is so incredibly stupid and maleable ... A bunch of geeks that look at Sarah Fisher, by saying she's More than she is or ever will be, and believing it, some how think they may get a date with her !

When you have a Goal with a scale of 10, and make 2 the level at which you've succeeded in that goal, you have "The Sarah Fisher Site" and the IRL!!

Well... I would dare those throwing rocks at her for not being "attractive" to post their wives or girlfriends pictures.

As far as talent, I honestly think she has Foyt IV beat, but not a whole bunch of others. The way to keep the less talented from being out there is by having more talented drivers qualify. She's not in the fields for a reason.

As far as popular, they have that little group known as "The Crew" that takes fans votes, those that bother to vote could easily pick the underdog of all drivers. Is it a sham? I always thought a few who sometimes got into the All Star baseball game were, so I doubt "talent" wise it's any different from a deserving point of view... it's fans voting, and that means nothing when gauging talent, but does when counting votes.

Should she dry up and blow away? She should try to market herself, attempt to get rides and see if she can get somewhere, no different than other less talented men who have driven race cars.. Will she succeed? I doubt it. Too many "I'm so sorry" and Sarah "meet ups" with the wall.

Lastly, Dancia's first IRL acquaintance with the Safer Barrier she best bite her tongue and curse and say something other than the S-o-r-r-y word. She just doesn't need to follow in the failed foosteps of Sarah.

fourrunner
06-20-04, 01:24 PM
I'm between Girlfriends, but the last one was definitely up there ! :thumbup: :)

Ankf00
06-20-04, 01:40 PM
aw, brickman has a crush on sara, how cute ;)

Brickman
06-20-04, 02:50 PM
aw, brickman has a crush on sara, how cute ;)

:eek:

No Italian "diplomat" to chase after. ;)

Jag_Warrior
06-20-04, 10:39 PM
Well... I would dare those throwing rocks at her for not being "attractive" to post their wives or girlfriends pictures.

If the dare is a bet, for the sake of your retirement fund, I hope Acquiese or that other fellow from 7G don't see that challenge. And from what I recall of the 7G member photos, I don't think I'd offer that challenge around these parts either.

Foolishness aside, there's plenty of room for more than one or two women in the upper leagues of auto racing. But I still say that NASCAR will get Leilani Munter (or someone like her) into average sports fan conversations long before Sarah or Danica ever make a dent. Unless she self-destructs, she's on her way now. She's a body double for Catherine Zeta-Jones, she seems to be a more than decent driver (according to Ray Evernham)... and doesn't have that "I'm a baaad slut" act that may drive family oriented sponsors away from Danica. To see this one, I'm going to a stock car race - so she certainly has drawing power. :D

Robstar
06-20-04, 10:46 PM
"I think it moved"

:rofl:

Railbird
06-20-04, 10:55 PM
To be fair to all women everywhere, Lela Lombardi was no looker.

cart7
06-23-04, 12:39 PM
Hey, look! Sarah has a pole. How many times will Sarah race this year?

Hope she doesn't spend much time there, the overwhelming majority believe her season is already over. :laugh:

Racewriter
06-23-04, 12:55 PM
To be fair to all women everywhere, Lela Lombardi was no looker.

How about Janet Guthrie? :eek: