PDA

View Full Version : Fabio, Jr. P5 in first practice

pchall
06-18-04, 02:22 PM
1+ hour in

A lot of Champcar fans might be spending time in the cardiac ICU this weekend. ;)

Tim
06-18-04, 02:26 PM
That was a mistake on Race director. Philllipe is actually dead last.

Ankf00
06-18-04, 02:44 PM
that mistake'll be the highest he ever gets :rofl:

pchall
06-18-04, 02:50 PM
Well, the joke was fun while it lasted. :p

RichK
06-18-04, 03:06 PM
"I can't believe I'm not bettah".

ncmlj
06-18-04, 03:44 PM
That was a mistake on Race director. Philllipe is actually dead last.

From the way it looks is Servia is dead last but, then he didn't even turn a lap whats the deal with that crap? I noticed that in Milwaukee also he barley did any practice laps, are the dollars that tight and thats the way Coyne figures to cut costs or is it they can't take the chance on breaking the car? Do they have spare cars?

KLang
06-18-04, 04:07 PM
From the way it looks is Servia is dead last but, then he didn't even turn a lap whats the deal with that crap? I noticed that in Milwaukee also he barley did any practice laps, are the dollars that tight and thats the way Coyne figures to cut costs or is it they can't take the chance on breaking the car? Do they have spare cars?

I remember a picture floating around a while ago that showed two YolkTV cars in their shop. This was when they changed the paint scheme.

Car-B-Q
06-19-04, 10:00 AM
I seemed to remember recently Coyne was doing testing at Chicago Sppedway and Putnam Park. If budget was that tight, why would he be doing between race testing?

Madmaxfan2
06-19-04, 05:31 PM
Chicago Speedway is just accross the street from his I-66 dragway, and Putnam park is only a few hours drive. Those actions are no great signs of great wealth.

TravelGal
06-19-04, 08:11 PM
Odd things happen in Portland practices. I remember last year. Sigh, yes, last year when I was actually AT the race, not swearing at the dammmm Race Director. Oh, I digress. TK says over the scanner. "Lavin, p1. All's right with the world." :rofl: