PDA

View Full Version : Trans-Am TV coverage for Portland

KLang
06-18-04, 09:45 AM
HDNet will be showing Saturday's Trans-Am race on Sunday at 2:00 PM ET as the lead-in to ChampCar. :thumbup:

Spike will be showing a half hour highlights show in place of Dangerous Curves.

Turn7
06-18-04, 09:48 AM
Will the highlight show be for both timeslots or just the afternoon one? DC usually reairs around 1:00 ET and I thought that was the Trans/Am highlight show. Do you know if the morning run of DC has been replaced with T/A as well?

KLang
06-18-04, 09:52 AM
Here (http://www.trans-amseries.com/News/Article.asp?ArticleID=2522) is the scoop from the Trans-Am website. Spike's website doesn't seem to keep up with scheduling changes.

JohnHKart
06-18-04, 06:08 PM
So those delayed one week TA broadcasts on Spike are only 30 minutes??!!!!!!!!!!!! That is totally beyond pathetic, that is horrific!! Sucks beyond all belief! :confused: :shakehead :(

John

KLang
06-18-04, 07:59 PM
John is right, I missed that the Spike broadcast isn't until the 27th. Better then nothing though. Get HDNet and watch the whole thing!

JohnHKart
06-19-04, 05:42 AM
I've seen digital tv and it's great, but I'm not at the point I need to go blow 1,000 bucks or more on a tv. When the past ten years TA's gone from ESPN, TNN, CBS, Speedchannel (IE being pretty available) and now down to this, it's pretty sad.

JH