PDA

View Full Version : How about some Portland hi def after the USGP?

Railbird
06-16-04, 10:19 PM
I'm thinking about making a banzai run to The Ale Emporium after the chequers fall at Indy. I figure thats 1:45p which would give me an hour and a quarter to get up north.

Fighting th traffic away from 16th and Georgetown will be a bit of a struggle but the bar is less than twenty minutes away once you punch out on I465.

anybody?

RTKar
06-16-04, 10:28 PM
Wish I could, I'll be making the banzai run back to Chicago...

chop456
06-16-04, 10:29 PM
Wish I could, I'll be making the banzai run back to Chicago...

Ditto, and then some.

Spicoli
06-16-04, 11:09 PM
I'fd go, but I'm too "strange".

:shakehead

Railbird
06-17-04, 06:58 AM
Yeah well everyone needs a little strange now and again.

Spicoli, if you're not going to the GP you shouldn't have any problem getting to the bar.

How about heading up there a little early and get them to tune in HDnet so when my panick stricken *** hits the door all I have to do is plop down and order a beer?

Warlock!
06-17-04, 07:43 AM
I'm thinking about making a banzai run to The Ale Emporium after the chequers fall at Indy. I figure thats 1:45p which would give me an hour and a quarter to get up north.

Where's this place located? If north, it may be on my way home-ly...

Warlock!

Cam
06-17-04, 07:51 AM
Where's this place located? If north, it may be on my way home-ly...

Warlock!

Allisonville and 465. Just off the exit.

Warlock!
06-17-04, 08:14 AM
Allisonville and 465. Just off the exit.
Well, it don't get no mo' "on the way home" than that... I'll hafta see what my Canadian travel buds think.

Warlock!

lisa
06-18-04, 06:26 PM
I may be there and will probably be bringing a couple of friends along.

Railbird
06-20-04, 07:44 AM
be there or be square racefans.

I'm heading over to check out today's preliminary event and then it's on to The Ale Emporium.

Spicoli
06-20-04, 08:17 PM
Yeah well everyone needs a little strange now and again.

Spicoli, if you're not going to the GP you shouldn't have any problem getting to the bar.

How about heading up there a little early and get them to tune in HDnet so when my panick stricken *** hits the door all I have to do is plop down and order a beer?

Hey - where were you? :saywhat:

Railbird
06-20-04, 08:38 PM
I was sitting in front of the big screen at The Ale Emporioum making jokes about you.

The Amazing Kelvis (known here as 2DB) joined me just before green flag, Lisa and her group showed up around the halfway mark, and then Warlock, Twisty and a buddy made it for the closing laps.

nothing but a party.

Spicoli
06-20-04, 08:47 PM
I was sitting in front of the big screen at The Ale Emporioum making jokes about you.

The Amazing Kelvis (known here as 2DB) joined me just before green flag, Lisa and her group showed up around the halfway mark, and then Warlock, Twisty and a buddy made it for the closing laps.

nothing but a party.

Dude. Just when I posted that - a light blue Mini was in the driveway. Wierd. Anyone you know?

BTW - we watched it at my house anyway. Kind of a snooozer.

Railbird
06-20-04, 08:53 PM
Kind of a snooozer

according to the reports I was getting this afternoon your snoozing has become somewhat legendary.

nut up racefan, ya gotta go flag to flag.

Spicoli
06-20-04, 09:42 PM
Kind of a snooozer

according to the reports I was getting this afternoon your snoozing has become somewhat legendary.

nut up racefan, ya gotta go flag to flag.

Save the drama fo yo mama. :cry:

Talking about the Porland race, dip****. ;)

Railbird
06-20-04, 09:54 PM
Speaking of porland, are you going to cleland?

If no Te Al Poriuo will be shoing the ace live on Dnet.

Cam
06-20-04, 10:17 PM
Too funny!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Spicoli
06-21-04, 08:33 AM
Speaking of porland, are you going to cleland?

If no Te Al Poriuo will be shoing the ace live on Dnet.

Its not my typing that sucks, or my spelling. Its my complete lack of effort on editing.

FCYTravis
06-21-04, 02:32 PM
Perhaps you need a copyeditor to examine all your posts before they are put up on the forums.

I'm available.

:rofl: