PDA

View Full Version : Off Camber Members Photo Gallery

damiandoan
02-07-03, 03:24 PM
(this time I spelled Members right, ;) :D )

With the permissioin of WB, I've started to put together a photo gallery for the members of Off Camber. In addition to photos of the members to put a face with a name, We would like photos for race events. What you do at the track, hanging with your favorite driver or at the track. Photos from any member get-togethers to watch the races. The only restrictions are those that you'll find in the member agreement here.

So get off your can and send your pics to: webmaster@villarrealdoan.com

Please try to keep the image size under 600x600. If they are received any larger, they may be reduced in Photoshop to accomodate bandwith and storage limits. Thanks!

DD

Hardpoint
02-07-03, 03:36 PM
I've got a few good photo's of Lizzerd getting cozy with a trashcan at Mid-Ohio if anyone's interested. Damn flip-cup!!!

damiandoan
02-07-03, 03:38 PM
that's exactly the kind of stuff I'm talking about, with Lizzerd's permission of course. ;) :D

DD

damiandoan
02-07-03, 03:39 PM
Right now my server is under maintenance, so if your emails bounce back today, be patient and resend them tommorrow. Sorry for the trouble, I just found out they've taken the server offline. :o

DD

Warlock!
02-07-03, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by GoBucks
I've got a few good photo's of Lizzerd getting cozy with a trashcan at Mid-Ohio if anyone's interested. Damn flip-cup!!!
I was thinkin the same thing :D Of course, there will never be pics of me floating round like that.

Anal Ventor on the other hand...:saywhat:

I'll send you a couple on monday, Double D.

Winter Warlock!

Lizzerd
02-07-03, 04:51 PM
Gee. Thanks, guys !$^#^*(%

Warlock!
02-07-03, 05:38 PM
Don't worry Lizz... I wont send the one of you scolding the trash can ;)

Winter Warlock!

Hardpoint
02-08-03, 11:32 AM
Warlock......Do you still have the edited photos of our favorite Jerry Springer moment?

Warlock!
02-10-03, 09:24 AM
Sent... including that one, GoBucks ;)

Winter Warlock!

Players Indeck99
02-10-03, 11:34 AM
hi DD,

I've sent mine to you..I'm not sure if it's 600x600 or not....I only know how to turn this thing on and off and a little email stuff,that's it..I hope it's ok..

V

damiandoan
02-10-03, 12:04 PM
Big update this AM. Thanks to everyone who has sent in photos!

DD

damiandoan
02-10-03, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Players Indeck99
hi DD,

I've sent mine to you..I'm not sure if it's 600x600 or not....I only know how to turn this thing on and off and a little email stuff,that's it..I hope it's ok..

V

Thank You, Thank You very much. ;) :eek: :D

DD

cart7
02-10-03, 03:38 PM
Thank You, Thank You very much. ;) :eek: :D

I heard that.:D