PDA

View Full Version : My Cleveland Tickets have arrived!

Napoleon
06-13-04, 09:53 AM
:)

Old3Fan
06-13-04, 11:43 AM
:thumbup: Lucky you. Have a great time. :gomer:

tantra
06-13-04, 01:01 PM
So, that will make two of us in the paddock, pits, and grandstands.
You figure they'll put the show on for us alone, or should we contact a few thousand of our best friends and invite them?

Oh, and don't fortget to bring your hot weather gear, cold weather gear, and rain gear. ;)

Railbird
06-13-04, 01:06 PM
I'll be there fully geared.

Joelski
06-13-04, 10:25 PM
Hell yes, I will be there! :thumbup:

wood-eye
06-14-04, 02:06 AM
Wood-eye and Linda-lou will be there too...when we get to the airport in Cleveland.....where is the best reasonably priced hotel to stay..do we need a car...or use public transportation...stay near the track or?..or?

We will be there to head up the Inner Circle event..more on that in a couple of days.

mueber
06-14-04, 08:25 AM
Got mine too. Can't wait.

Andrew Longman
06-14-04, 01:44 PM
Just ordered mine

My son and I will be there again this year. :cool:

Saturday only though :cry:

Car-B-Q
06-17-04, 11:28 AM
I'll be there...fun will be had by all. :thumbup:

Playersfan
06-17-04, 09:11 PM
Wood-eye and Linda-lou will be there too...when we get to the airport in Cleveland.....where is the best reasonably priced hotel to stay..do we need a car...or use public transportation...stay near the track or?..or?

We will be there to head up the Inner Circle event..more on that in a couple of days.

got my tickets today :thumbup: see you on race day. Are you coming to Toronto? And how about Vancouver?How is the inner circle club coming along,no news since Long Beach :( Ciao playersfan :) :cool:

Turbos 4 Life
06-17-04, 09:31 PM
Mine came yesterday............. I am psyched. Vintage at Mid-Ohio this weekend; ALMS at M-O next weekend. Cleveland week after next. What a triple crown!

pkvracing12
06-17-04, 09:43 PM

Your best bet would be getting a motel in medina or surronding area and you should rent a car becuase medina is 45 minutes away.

Sean O'Gorman
06-17-04, 10:49 PM
Mine came yesterday............. I am psyched. Vintage at Mid-Ohio this weekend; ALMS at M-O next weekend. Cleveland week after next. What a triple crown!

:thumbup:

That makes two of us. Don't know what I'm doing about Cleveland yet, hopefully I can come through with some freebies.