PDA

View Full Version : Danica

Sean O'Gorman
06-10-04, 11:12 PM
A friend of mine told me he heard her being interviewed on Rover's Morning Glory (local fake shock jock morning show) today. He isn't a racing fan but he knew who she was, which is why he told me about it. He said that when they were talking about the racing part she sounded like she had such a big ego it sounded like it was me being interviewed. ;) Something about how exciting it is kicking ass and crushing egos or something like that.

Of course the subject changed from racing to her personal life. Its been a year since she dated and she'll pretty much go out with any guy who actually has the guts to ask her out. And its been a week since she got laid, he said her words were "just because I don't date doesn't mean I can't have sex". I guess this is where those Rahal rumors fit in. :p

My friend thought it was funny that "it turns out that the only girl that could hold your attention for more than 10 minutes is a promiscuous slut" but he thinks that every guy listening to the show probably wants to run out and buy tickets to the Cleveland GP now.

Methanolandbrats
06-10-04, 11:23 PM
Kinda like the Anti-Sarah.

racer2c
06-10-04, 11:24 PM
It was with me.

Methanolandbrats
06-10-04, 11:31 PM
It was with me. But that was 10 minutes after Mr. Rahole :D

Jag_Warrior
06-11-04, 12:04 AM
Of course the subject changed from racing to her personal life. Its been a year since she dated and she'll pretty much go out with any guy who actually has the guts to ask her out. And its been a week since she got laid, he said her words were "just because I don't date doesn't mean I can't have sex". I guess this is where those Rahal rumors fit in. :p

My money says she handles more D cell batteries than the Energizer Bunny - something else she and Sarah probably have in common.

Clown
06-11-04, 01:53 AM
Kinda like the Anti-Sarah.
You say that like its a bad thing :p

Rogue Leader
06-11-04, 07:53 AM
So guys dont have the guts to ask her out???

She hasnt met me yet ;) Im good looking (IMO LOL) and I would have no problem asking her out... the whole "semi-Celebrity" thing doesn't bother me. However I guess my "race car driver" line wont work to well, since she's raced a hell of a lot more than I have LOL...

Come to NY Danica I'll show you around the town!

rosawendel
06-11-04, 07:54 AM
they had a pic of her in the plain dealer yesterday as a plug to the race (admittedly, she looked pretty hot in it). it was fun to explain the term "backmarker" to the office stick & ball crowd... :)

KLang
06-11-04, 09:15 AM
Not that I really care but..

I wonder if she is really a 'bad girl' or just trying to market herself that way for some reason?

Insomniac
06-11-04, 11:44 AM
Its been a year since she dated and she'll pretty much go out with any guy who actually has the guts to ask her out.

For some reason, I find that hard to believe... I wonder why?

nrc
06-11-04, 11:54 AM
they had a pic of her in the plain dealer yesterday as a plug to the race (admittedly, she looked pretty hot in it). it was fun to explain the term "backmarker" to the office stick & ball crowd... :)

I don't understand what you're saying. Are you implying that Danica is a backmarker? She's second in Atlantic points right now.

Tim
06-11-04, 01:16 PM
So by what Sean's buddy said I could go up to Danica in Toronto, ask her out, and end up having sex with her? Sweet!!! :cool:

Michaelhatesfans
06-11-04, 01:21 PM
So by what Sean's buddy said I could go up to Danica in Toronto, ask her out, and end up having sex with her? Sweet!!! :cool:
It's a better promo than free tickets, if you ask me. Texas should learn from this.
:cool:

rosawendel
06-11-04, 01:30 PM
I don't understand what you're saying. Are you implying that Danica is a backmarker? She's second in Atlantic points right now.

to be specific, i described her as HAVING BEEN a backmarker. good catch though, sorry to not have clarified...

Sean O'Gorman
06-11-04, 02:05 PM
It's a better promo than free tickets, if you ask me. Texas should learn from this.
:cool:

Yeah, but Danica is a much hotter female than Dario. :gomer:

Dr. Corkski
06-11-04, 04:29 PM
So by what Sean's buddy said I could go up to Danica in Toronto, ask her out, and end up having sex with her? Sweet!!! :cool:Make sure you tell her it's your birthday. :D

I don't understand what you're saying. Are you implying that Danica is a backmarker? She's second in Atlantic points right now.Maybe not backmarker, but she is a midfielder who is inflated by that lame points system this year that discourages racing.

Im good lookingApparantly you haven't heard those Uncle Bobby rumors yet! :laugh:

Michaelhatesfans
06-11-04, 05:19 PM
You say that like its a bad thing :p
Hey, Clown - I came across your handywork over at the Sarah Fisher site. :thumbup: :D

Jay
06-12-04, 12:22 AM
Of course the subject changed from racing to her personal life. Its been a year since she dated and she'll pretty much go out with any guy who actually has the guts to ask her out. And its been a week since she got laid, he said her words were "just because I don't date doesn't mean I can't have sex". I guess this is where those Rahal rumors fit in. :p lol...this isn't news to those that followed her career before Rahal made her famous.

Firstly, the Rahal rumours are just BS, started and continued by the same losers that probably masturbate to her pics. That said, she developed a reputation as someone who liked to have fun and got around "a bit" while racing in the UK - "boyfriend" or not. Call her hte Christina Aguilera of the racing world... There are photos out there (UK) that she would not want published (I don't have them - don't ask).

All that said, she's not dumb - she has a deal many racers dream of... and if she's young and good looking (though you could easily do better), why shouldn't be able to have a little fun? It's not as if the other drivers aren't doing it...everywhere that is.

racer2c
06-12-04, 01:56 AM
Danika needs to stop worrying about driving and get her derrière back in some mens magazine for a fresh layout. It used to be when the topic said Danika, you could rest assured there would be some pics. But her FHM is old news... :D

Dr. Corkski
06-12-04, 04:36 AM
It would just be sweet irony if Uncle Bobby ended up writing alimony checks for the next 18 years just because of a bunch of wankers.

Rogue Leader
06-12-04, 04:33 PM
Apparantly you haven't heard those Uncle Bobby rumors yet! :laugh:

hehe... he does often have that "dirty old man" look about him hehehehe

Methanolandbrats
06-15-04, 10:29 AM
"Firstly, the Rahal rumours are just BS, started and continued by the same losers that probably masturbate to her pics".

You don't know about the babysitter do you.

Dr. Corkski
07-12-04, 06:37 PM
"Firstly, the Rahal rumours are just BS, started and continued by the same losers that probably masturbate to her pics".

You don't know about the babysitter do you.No, apparantly he has been too busy ******* a couple of blind driver groupies for that hard card. :laugh:

Jag_Warrior
07-13-04, 08:32 PM
Danika needs to stop worrying about driving and get her derrière back in some mens magazine for a fresh layout. It used to be when the topic said Danika, you could rest assured there would be some pics. But her FHM is old news... :D

Seems that Danica is becoming old news herself. NASCAR (Ray Evernham and FHM) is backing Leilani Münter now. Danica who? :eek:

http://www.leilanimunter.com/Images/model/modelshot16.jpg

Methanolandbrats
07-13-04, 09:37 PM
Hell ya. Danica looks like something pedophiles would hit on, but this one is a woman.

Sean O'Gorman
07-13-04, 09:41 PM
So did NYR like Danica?

Ankf00
07-13-04, 10:06 PM
No, apparantly he has been too busy ******* a couple of blind driver groupies for that hard card. :laugh::rofl: so true

Insomniac
07-13-04, 10:50 PM
Seems that Danica is becoming old news herself. NASCAR (Ray Evernham and FHM) is backing Leilani Münter now. Danica who? :eek:

http://www.leilanimunter.com/Images/model/modelshot16.jpg

'Danica who?' is right! :)

theunions
07-13-04, 11:43 PM

She's also backed by Elliott Sadler among others. But to say she's (already) replaced Danica in the limelight is a huge stretch (appearance on "I Wanna Date a Race Car Driver and her seldom-seen nascar.com talking head role notwithstanding). For starters, she's still stuck in southeast-based late models...

She also has no interest in anything BUT stock cars... :(

Jag_Warrior
07-14-04, 01:22 AM
She's also backed by Elliott Sadler among others. But to say she's (already) replaced Danica in the limelight is a huge stretch (appearance on "I Wanna Date a Race Car Driver and her seldom-seen nascar.com talking head role notwithstanding). For starters, she's still stuck in southeast-based late models...

She also has no interest in anything BUT stock cars... :(

Yeah, but it's looking more & more like I'll be living in Charlotte for awhile, so... YEEHAW. She races at Hickory Speedway from time to time and makes appearances around here. From what I understand, she's fairly popular. Me, my brother Darryl and my other brother Darryl will be a headin' up yonder to see her next chance we get. :gomer:

She's also got something of a Hollywood thang as a model and in doing body-double work for (get this), Catherine Zeta-Jones. Hmm, hmm. Dani... Donalda... oh yeah, Danica. :laugh:

If NASCAR could get people talking about Shauna Robinson, this one should be a cinch. Believe me, I wish the birds hadn't $#!^ in the nest, but since they did, the way to go is stock cars. :(

Rogue Leader
07-14-04, 08:03 AM
Hmm all Im thinking is a 3some with me and both of them! :)

Ruben Barrios
07-17-04, 05:52 PM
It's actually Shawna Robinson ;)

BTW have you seen these racers? Angelle Savoie, Stephanie Tuttle not half bad looking, if they could just drive though...

Jag_Warrior
07-18-04, 03:26 AM
It's actually Shawna Robinson ;)

BTW have you seen these racers? Angelle Savoie, Stephanie Tuttle not half bad looking, if they could just drive though...

Right you are. But I've seen pics of her. Call her Sean-a. Our lad O'Gorman is probably cuter (he can probably drive better too). Course I mean that in a manly sort of way, Sean. :laugh:

Don't know about Tuttle. What interest I have in drag racing was gained after seeing her as Angelle Seeling several years back. Ahh, a girl that wears leather and likes bikes, racing, guns... what's not to like? Well, besides that big, mean @ss hubby of hers. :shakehead But helluva racer!

Sean O'Gorman
07-19-04, 01:11 AM
Right you are. But I've seen pics of her. Call her Sean-a. Our lad O'Gorman is probably cuter (he can probably drive better too). Course I mean that in a manly sort of way, Sean. :laugh:

Uhhh, thanks...I think? http://www.gamingforums.com/images/smilies/WTF.gif :confused:

Now I'm just going to move along and pretend I never read the above post. :rofl:

race chica
07-23-04, 03:13 PM

No Offense but since when was 3rd in Champion Points a backmarker. I'm not defending Danica per say because as a women myself i find some of the things she says in interviews disgusting. I’m just trying to understand how anyone who is 3rd in points can be considered a "backmarker".

**** nevermind...i should have read a few more before replying- sorry!****