PDA

View Full Version : Whacko Jacko.

mapguy
02-07-03, 07:42 AM
Anyone see that special last night with this freak show?

Man I feel for his kids.

mnkywrch
02-07-03, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by mapguy
Anyone see that special last night with this freak show?

Man I feel for his kids.

The wife watched the last part of it, so I caught some of it.

:eek:

Prince would be well advised to pay attention...

Foxman
02-07-03, 11:28 AM
He's gone completely mad. It's sad that someone had plastic surgery so many times that they aren't themselves anymore. I too feel for his children.

WickerBill
02-07-03, 12:07 PM
Prince... I think it's a different thing there. Prince is a musician and is freakish because he often seems to love his music like most men love women. MJ seems to have used music to get to his ultimate goal, which is to turn into a freak.

Unless you mean Prince his son, or Prince his other son, then I agree with you completely.

Napoleon
02-07-03, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by WickerBill
Prince... I think it's a different thing there. Prince is a musician and is freakish because he often seems to love his music like most men love women.

I seem to recall reading years ago that the artist formally and now again know as Prince thought he was some kind of reincarnation of Jesus Christ, or some equally wacked out religuos belief (with no offense to anyone reading this who may think that they are the reincarnation of Jesus Christ).

mnkywrch
02-07-03, 04:43 PM
Both are examples of musicians/actors/rich folk who need managers (or just normal people around them) to stop being yes man and to tell them when they've lost their minds.

DaveL
02-08-03, 11:26 PM
Us old timers remember when Michael Jackson was black....oh, and MTV played music videos.

Players Indeck99
02-10-03, 01:31 PM
I don't believe that this show aired in Canada yet but for what it's worth,,,This guy is not normal.How anyone can even give this clown any press,is beyond my comprhension..:thumdown:

Lizzerd
02-10-03, 04:34 PM
The reason the guy gets so much press is because he has become even more of a carnival freak than he was before this latest stuff happened.

I think that he actually believes that the press is covering more recently because he is a star and celebrity, rather than the truth, that he is a laughing stock.