PDA

View Full Version : RHR'S DRIVE

Wheel-Nut
06-07-04, 10:34 AM
I didn't get to see the race. How did Ryan get a lap up on most? Was he just that good that he almost lapped the field or was there some ill timed yellow flag that caught some drivers out?

Rob
06-07-04, 10:58 AM
It was all down to the skills of Ryan, his engineer and his team. He was on rails all night and completely outraced everyone else.

Michaelhatesfans
06-07-04, 11:07 AM
What Rob said. Think Rick Mears.
:cool:

KLang
06-07-04, 11:13 AM
Yup, no one could touch him.

The race should be in the Race Director archives sooner or later.

Wheel-Nut
06-07-04, 11:28 AM
Thanks fellas. I have since found a report. Sounds like he was in a zone all night. Good for him!!

CARTNUT
06-07-04, 05:25 PM
Perhaps he had his thumb on the push to pass button throughout the entire race and the 60 second timer just jammed. Huh? Huh? :rolleyes: :shakehead :confused:

RaceGrrl
06-07-04, 05:42 PM
Perhaps he had his thumb on the push to pass button throughout the entire race and the 60 second timer just jammed. Huh? Huh? :rolleyes: :shakehead :confused:

Heh! Wrong driver, wrong series.

Jervis Tetch 1
06-07-04, 09:47 PM
I must say RHR's drive was impressive. Honestly, I didn't think he had it in him so soon, but I'm a big man to admit I was wrong.

:gomer:

Just this once.

JT265
06-07-04, 09:50 PM
I must say RHR's drive was impressive. Honestly, I didn't think he had it in him so soon, but I'm a big man to admit I was wrong.

:gomer:

Just this once.

No probs JT. HalfNelson will come into his own one day.

Or likely not. :D

j/k

Ziggy
06-07-04, 11:22 PM
Ryan did a most excellent job. Something this corner never figured would come from a guy with three names.............

I do think it's very good for the sport. I think it's silly to start talking about Formula One.

Ziggy

RTKar
06-07-04, 11:29 PM
At one point, as I listened to Vasser, (I believe it was), on the scanner, a yellow came out..."What's the yellow for?..the answer.."NASCAR yellow"....that's how dominant RHR's performance was..... :shakehead ...let's hope something really was on the track... for the sake of the integrity of the series. :confused:

Ziggy
06-08-04, 12:32 AM
there was stuff on the track, they picked up a piece on the mainstraight. I also heard they picked something off the third turn entry as well

might have been Fabio's map

Ziggy

Robstar
06-08-04, 12:35 AM

Ziggy

:laugh:

Dr. Corkski
06-08-04, 01:06 AM
there was stuff on the track, they picked up a piece on the mainstraight. I also heard they picked something off the third turn entry as well

Ziggy :rofl:

Ankf00
06-08-04, 02:10 AM
you mean Fabio has time to read between the driving and the pedicures and hair dressing appointments?

Robstar
06-08-04, 02:48 AM
you mean Fabio has time to read between the driving and the pedicures and hair dressing appointments?

He was probably giving himself a pedicure during the race, judging by his pace...

RaceGrrl
06-08-04, 09:20 AM
Richard pointed out towards the end of the race that Mr. Hair hadn't used any of his PTP.

devilmaster
06-08-04, 10:47 AM
Richard pointed out towards the end of the race that Mr. Hair hadn't used any of his PTP.

I noticed that too. Funny thing is, if you're off the pace, find some open space and just use it all in 4 laps or so.... You get a point for having the fastest lap of the race.... Why not try for it, if nothing else?

you might only get to the same lap times as the leaders, but then again, you might get lucky.

Steve

nrc
06-08-04, 10:52 AM
If only someone had been a bit more patient with Townsend Bell, we would have three competitive, agressive young Americans in the series right now.

Sean O'Gorman
06-08-04, 11:00 AM
If only someone had been a bit more patient with Townsend Bell, we would have three competitive, agressive young Americans in the series right now.

But Americans are all EVIL, Lulu said so! :cry: :laugh:

KLang
06-08-04, 11:06 AM

I suspect for this year his instructions are probably just to stay out of trouble and learn the car and courses.

Methanolandbrats
06-08-04, 12:16 PM
The French Girl did a good job. Keeping it off the wall for two hours is as good as a win for her. ;)

Jervis Tetch 1
06-08-04, 08:31 PM
No probs JT. HalfNelson will come into his own one day.

Or likely not. :D

j/k
JT, just curious, but where did you get the idea I was a Nelson Philippe fan? I don't believe I've ever given any indication of that!

You must have me confused with some other gomer, but no worries, I was duly impressed with RHR....

...BUT I don't think he's even remotely ready for F1 as the new rumor mill has it...

Insomniac
06-09-04, 12:46 PM
I noticed that too. Funny thing is, if you're off the pace, find some open space and just use it all in 4 laps or so.... You get a point for having the fastest lap of the race.... Why not try for it, if nothing else?

you might only get to the same lap times as the leaders, but then again, you might get lucky.

Steve

I think he was having a hard enough time with the car. No need to add more HP. :)