PDA

View Full Version : Montreal F1

Ankf00
06-06-04, 11:30 PM
who's going? I'm flying out on Tuesday

Jay
06-06-04, 11:46 PM
I'll be there, but only for Friday - it's a busy weekend.... I know that place like the back of my hand though - so if anyone has any questions about it, let me know.

Ankf00
06-08-04, 02:37 AM
12 HOURS TO POUTIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mmmmmmmmm, clogged arteries *drool*

Michaelhatesfans
06-08-04, 03:36 AM
12 HOURS TO POUTIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mmmmmmmmm, clogged arteries *drool*
The Prime Minister????

:cool:

Jay
06-08-04, 08:51 PM
Ugh... have to say, the poutine they served at the track the last few years has not been very good - especially considering the price you pay. I must say - the king of races for poutine has always been the Trois Rivieres Grand Prix - they gave you mounds of it, and it was oh so good! Hopefully that race will be back to its former self soon...

If anyone knows of a good poutine place in Montreal let me know - and I'll be there with a bib and ready!

JT265
06-08-04, 09:24 PM
If anyone knows of a good poutine place in Montreal let me know - and I'll be there with a bib and ready!

Most of the bars along Crescent Street are good spots to hook.......

.........oh, you mean that fries and cheese curd stuff don't ya?

My mistake.
:rofl:

Jay
06-08-04, 10:07 PM
...whatever...it's all good! :D

Ankf00
06-09-04, 12:02 AM
Most of the bars along Crescent Street are good spots to hook.......

.........oh, you mean that fries and cheese curd stuff don't ya?

My mistake.
:rofl:

man, the hookers were out in force on the street the new Peel Pub is at over in old montreal... nasty.

JT265
06-09-04, 07:41 AM
man, the hookers were out in force on the street the new Peel Pub is at over in old montreal... nasty.

So, were you able to negotiate or did they take ALL your money? :D

Ankf00
06-09-04, 09:34 AM
So, were you able to negotiate or did they take ALL your money? :D

I got a few hundred below invoice!!!

oh wait, that was my car! :)