PDA

View Full Version : Dangerous Curves - 6/6/2004

Insomniac
06-06-04, 06:29 PM
Pretty good show today. Some cheesy parts, but I liked the inetrview with Bourdais. Took me a few seconds to understand he was saying IRL. But, you have to like his passion for ChampCar. I like this show much better than CFN.

Anteater
06-06-04, 06:48 PM
Sorry, but this show makes me long for "CART Friday Night". I liked the part with Bourdais, but the rest of the show is getting lamer by the week. And if seeing DC once wasn't enough, valuable race airtime is wasted with re-aired bits of it. :thumdown:

Insomniac
06-06-04, 06:52 PM
Sorry, but this show makes me long for "CART Friday Night". I liked the part with Bourdais, but the rest of the show is getting lamer by the week. And if seeing DC once wasn't enough, valuable race airtime is wasted with re-aired bits of it. :thumdown:

They did a better job this week. Only re-airing one bit, which was from last week's show. I do miss seeing TK's antics from CFN.

Jag_Warrior
06-07-04, 12:42 AM
I like this show now (and no, not just because of Bronte - but that don't hurt :laugh: ). By dropping in the tech bits, I think that adds a lot. I'd also like to see fans get pulled into the episodes, so more casual viewers will think "that could be me... I want that to be me!"

BMEP
06-07-04, 01:08 AM
I like this show now (and no, not just because of Bronte - but that don't hurt :laugh: ). By dropping in the tech bits, I think that adds a lot. I'd also like to see fans get pulled into the episodes, so more casual viewers will think "that could be me... I want that to be me!"

I have a sneaking feeling that very thing may be happening sometime fairly soon... Guess we'll have to tune in next Sunday to see for sure!

Anteater
06-07-04, 10:10 AM
I did enjoy Derek's "Tech Talk" and hope to see more of it.

Turn7
06-07-04, 10:18 AM
The Cart Friday Nights show on Speed sucked ***. Anything and everything is be better than that lame drivel.

JoeBob
06-07-04, 11:14 AM
CART Friday Night on SPEED was a lot of fun - if you were there at the taping. We had a blast at Siebkins. :D

G.
06-07-04, 11:38 AM
I have a sneaking feeling that very thing may be happening sometime fairly soon... Guess we'll have to tune in next Sunday to see for sure!
hmmmm....

Sumthing you're not tellin us?

Turn7
06-07-04, 03:01 PM
CART Friday Night on SPEED was a lot of fun - if you were there at the taping. We had a blast at Siebkins. :D

Must of been like soccer, fun to participate but sucks to watch.

Insomniac
06-07-04, 07:33 PM
Must of been like soccer, fun to participate but sucks to watch.

Isn't that golf?

Sean O'Gorman
06-07-04, 07:39 PM
Yeah, I thought soccer sucks to watch and participate in.